Reviews for Peace and Quiet
Sorrow86 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very very nicely written. :)
Velvet chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Love this as a character study of Cara. And this: "...Cara had tried to implement the suggestions Kahlan had made on almost every occasion" - so true, and the way you put it really resonated.
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I really liked your exploration of Cara. It nicely scratches the surface of what it must be like for her to try to integrate into being with non-Mord-Sith. She's a complex and fascinating character. You did a nice job of illustrating her awkward, determined but at times inappropriate attempts to be "considerate".

Thank you!

Austin
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
3 ! sequel please ! one where kahlan doesnt stop cara from having her way preferably ;) !
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
good story! its a bit sad that only with the tv show are people finally giving it attention but at least its getting attention and femslashy love
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Awesome job !
Absit-Invidia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I have to say, I am a huge fan of your writing. Your way of story telling is unique, and I love your writing style.

I have never seen Legend of the Seeker or read the book series it is based off of, but I really want to know. I really like Cara, and these Mord'Sith.

I have to say... If you ever feel inspired to, you should write a few chapter long fanfiction about Cara and Kahlan. I would love to read it, if you ever did. Keep up the good work, I've been a fan of yours for a long time and love it when you update. Your Rachel/Ivy fanfics are my favorite, but these two are coming in a close second. :)
LBF chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Nice story. Hope there is more on the way.
blue talith chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
A very deep story by fembuck about emotions! I liked reading it.
Evrae chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the part when Cara was trying to explain what she is and how being Mord'Sith makes her perspective quite different. Trained, not taught. That was great! Have you read the books? My favorite parts have always included Mord'Sith. Their complexities make them such interesting and dynamic characters. I'd love to read a longer story that delves deeper into their psyche. Kudos!
KeraD91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
great chappie! update soon
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow...you really captured their characters. Amazing!
cellochick373 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
definitely calls for a continuation...please? ;-) i love this pairing, i haven't been able to watch the new season, so this is basically keeping me going. I love richard and kahlan, but cara and kahlan...wel...*sigh* if only that could happen on the show!
Sixphanel chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome story! :D

Your Cara is really well written, such an interesting character!

And Kahlan vs Cara is great, lol.

WickedPirate79 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Loved this story! :D I liked your complexity of Cara :) Great writing!