Reviews for Emotional Explosions
rigger42 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I always felt like, living in Vegas, Reid would be really pragmatic about using professionals if he was interested in experimenting or just getting experience. He might prefer emotional connections but he is the kind of man who is always curious and interested in learning so he would be very well read and open to trying almost anything to please a partner.
Deathagramyuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I completely agree about the bumbling fool thing, I mean he's a genius with eidetic memory I think he can work out sex as well. That being said I really enjoyed reading this fic!
alma93 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hi! I 've reas some of your stories and let me tell you that they actually pretty good besides i like the way you write about Reid ,because his team think about him just as an akward unsocial genius instead of the sexy doctor he really I canlt stop picturing Spencer in purple boxers.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I'm reading this for the first time in season 6-4 and Reid has short hair. I really do love these two together. They would make a great couple on CM. I'm also glad you made Spencer more sure of himself and not some clumsy baffoon. Thanks for a great ending to a great story.
Hot4Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That is one freaking hot story! I LOVED it! How many more of these do you have in you, because I could read these all night. :) Reid is absolutely my favorite character on Criminal Minds, and it is very pleasing to read him in some red hot erotica. I agree with you that too many Reid stories with women are him bumbling around. I loved the image of a more experienced Reid taking control of the situation. It's totally how I like to picture Reid in my own head. I am glad I finally stumbled onto some more mature fan fic stories, because I like to read something more than just romance that glosses over the particulars of sex. I like specifics. Again, HOT, HOT, HOT!
SayidRocks chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I didn't think I would like all these Emily/Reid pairings I've been reading as much as I do. This was well written and a lot of fun to read.

I agree about the fics where Reid is a 'bumbling fool' with women. However, at the same time I get why there are so many. As one author on here pointed out, he never was the teenager learning about sex in high school like most teenage boys are, he was only 12. In college he was also way younger than everyone else, and so he is older now and has the hormones, etc. but never really properly learned what to do about them. It totally makes sense a character like Reid could be 28 years old and still somewhat inexperienced, even as yummy as he is. That's why he starts talking about statistics, etc in social situations, cause it's realistic that he never properly learned what to do in those situations.

I just read one where Emily was his first kiss. It was a nice fic, but we know THAT isn't realistic. Being somewhat inexperienced, even at Reid's age, IS realistic.
summerstorm806 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I agree completely with the whole Reid being a bumbling fool thing. It gets old. i liked your take on it. :-)
knj629 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Excellent epilogue! I love his hair and I love that you mentioned Emily telling him not to cut it! And I like how he matched his tie to his boxers : )
sethsduck17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i may not ever look at reids boxers the same again...but i will certainly be picturing him in some ;) and the hair! i love that hair, i'm so glad that you made prentiss a fan of it too :)
love it Emily chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Okay so If I were going to make a reid sex fic I think I would make him bumbeling in the beginning and then take control. Just cause I love him all bumbeling. I hated this one fic I read where Reid was like in highschool and had a girl and I was just like Oh my GOD the kids twelve! So I am so glad yours (with the highschool college thing) was accurate because that's just weird thinking of a twelve year old having sex. Sorry rambeling It was really good, I love your other stories too. Oh and I like the long M ones. They are actually some of my favorites! Keep it up!

*Oh I um have a joke!* hahaha let's stop before he starts his qauntum physics jokes! oh god I love that one!
4k101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
loved it!
hermyam chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love the way you write Pretiss/Reid and totally agree with you that, although bumbling Reid may be kind of cute, the way you write him is much more believable. I hope that your muse gives you the inspiration to write more with this pairing. I'd love to know how things work out for them when they get back to work. Great job :D
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
please please please do a story about when they go back to the BAU
seditionary chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was really cute and sexy. I could just imagine Reid taking over control and surprising Emily! Great job.
DJSteele chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
All Spencer needed was a woman who loved him and with whom he felt comfortable with.

Dolores