Reviews for Eyes that glint and spark
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
nicely done. i love how you wove actual scenes into your own story. that was so cool. good story!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
until it no longer has to be a secret. in which case. spill spill spill.
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
interesting insight. I don;t see it that way, but it is interesting nonetheless :)

Happy writing!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
cute twist!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
wow, you described all the moments so beautifully. just... so so so so perfectly.e xcepti don't like the idea of a relationship going on behidn the scenes haha. i'd feel cheated. :)

but amazing work!
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this was amazingly well written.

and I love how you took all the Tiva moments from the last few episodes and incorporated them all in your story :)

great job.
JosieFB chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Really nice. You have a wonderful writing style. I think Tony and Ziva will bicker forever. It is part of their relationship. When they stop bickering, like they did at the end of S6, is when we should all worry.
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
that was fan freakin tastic!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was great! And although last night's ep was very very good - there was no glint or gleam- in fact I was upset that she was still putting him down while in the elevator with Tim. I wish the writers would stay on one road instead of going all over the place. She can't have feelings for Tony and still put him down.

I love your writing of all the flirting.. that is where they are best.

This had a great feel to it. Thanks
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very nice. You followed my train of thought through these episodes at least! Beautiful writing, too... :)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ooh, I like it...I can imagine them keeping secrets from McGee! Good job!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ah...if only.

sigh...
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved this story, and your writing style is so unique that it just kept me glued to the screen. It was very succinct, but was just so packed with emotion.

Brilliant.
X5thAvenueX chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Really like this! Love your style of writing!
cymraes chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I like this, especially 'as they lie tangled in their bed ', whole thing is most neatly done