Reviews for Clearing the Storm
Update please. I truly love this story.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 2/19
I know I've read this before and loved it. I still do; also leaves me wishing for more... Am so sad right now. Always hoping for more.:'(
CordiallyYours chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
this is heartbreaking
Bria chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
This Fanfiction is amazing. I really love the song lyrics you throw in there to set the tone of the chapter, good song choices I might add lol. But this story is perfect, I really love reading it and please continue.
evillygood chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry that I just found time to read this chapter. I can't wait for another update, but you need to write when you are ready to.
Tara Maria chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
This story is so heartbreaking. But I'm glad Jake and Leah have each other. Looking forward to what happens next.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
I cried so much reading the fic. I love drama, is an art to write them, involves so much feeling.

Sorry about your grandfather, my grandfather was a very good and dear, is already five years of his death, but the memories never leave me.

I think a lot more exciting to read a fic of anguish than of romance, or maybe I'm just a little masochistic.

Kiss

Your fic is beautiful and already love it.
xmukax chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
I can't say I enjoyed this because it nearly made me cry, but it was amazing, and not at all lacking.

I can't wait for the next update, can't wait to see Jake and Leah smile again, they deserve it. And you do too :)

I'm sorry for your loss.
mkpd chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Just reread this whole story. It's heartbreaking. I wanna slap Seth and tell him how stupid he was, and I want Renesme to burn, and I want to hold Seth and cry for his emptiness. And Leah, she finally got everything out there. After 15 years, she let someone know how alone she'd been, and it's just amazing how string she is. Jacob, he's so broken. And her strength is bringing that one half of his heart to life, but I'm wondering if the other, deadened part will ever stop dragging him down.
LynnLautner chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
LOVE this and I am soo glad this one is back! Eeeek!
fairgirl chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
This chapter was very intense, very emotional. SO sorry for your grandfather.
PJOfan45 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
amazing chapter! sorry about your granfather :/.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
I love to see you about your is hard to lose someone you love.
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
we all completely understand!

R.I.P to your grandfather.

A great chapter, as always. Update when you can, it is very hard to get over a death.

amazing job(:
MissRuthless chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
I am so sorry for your personal loss of your grandfather. I am sure he is looking down watching over you. You story is really great, and the chapter was great also. Can't wait for your next update.