Reviews for Curiosity
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I laughed so hard at Laurie's impression of Ror that I literally almost threw up.

No, seriously, that was freaking HI-larious.

*wipes off tears running down face*
Arinia chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is the kind of story I've been looking for! I'm so glad you wrote it, even more glad that it was terrifically written, in character, and hilarious! Good job!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story!

I like it as a missing moment, time-wise, waiting for night, and as usual you make me think of things I never do otherwise- it didn't occur to me that the talkshow and all stuff would happen, but yes, of course.

I like the way Rorschach fighting his was through the prison is noted, Dan's take on realizing 'Rorschach' has been around him so much, the tailor jokes- Communist conspiracy, hehe, and I can *hear* that being said in his voice.

And Laurie's question, and Dan's answer- wow. I like that way of seeing it.

Thanks!
PGD chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
characterization.i could actually see this conversation happening.
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I enjoyed this look at Rorschach from another view. I love how you can take other people's characters and make them rounder and even more themselves.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Good story. I think I would have liked to see a little more reasoning on Dan and Rorschach's friendship, but still I enjoyed this. Good bit with Dan feeling like he let Rorschach down, and I cracked up at Laurie imitating Rorschach as a tailor.

Keep up the good work.
Polais11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
only the second person to review this?

this. I swear to god when I read the part where Laurie finds out he is a tailor, and does his voice, I it. I laughed so hard, I think I snorted.

I love the setting, Dan wanting to look at his face more all intrigued! and deliciously cannon. I agree, there isn't enough just straightforward Dan/Laurie - Dan-admitting-his-friendship-with-Rorschach-is-weird.

I think these cannon conversations all the time. You, of course, actually wrote it down greater than I could have.
Nameless chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is beautiful... If only Laurie was this understanding.