Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 9: Falling Sakura
SesshomaruFreak chapter 26 . 10/19/2017
how lovely! *sweeps them into big hugs* I loved this so much. Yet ANOTHER spectacular arc of the Shattered series :)
So magnificent. You are my light, Spunky. I don't know if I'll read more right now- just binge-read all night lol (since like 6 or 7 yesterday afternoon and it's now 10:23am...15 or so hours? Yeah, I have no life XD)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 25 . 10/19/2017
omg spunky i barely made it through the memorial with byas speech and hajime healing the whole room but then they gotta come in and decorate for their anniversary im crying so hard and can barely see but i know the grammar in this message is atrocious but im crying too hard to care
SesshomaruFreak chapter 24 . 10/19/2017
lmao ok disregard previous statement :) Renji got waterfall time, too

Man, that's some heavy losses in the households. Queenie lost her shit even before the talisman got her- she was already poisoned. And here I was, (originally) thinking the princess was the big bad.

*tilts head* hold on...in the chap before this, I think Ren was telling the king he was grateful for Bya, the twins, and Hajime, but he didn't mention Takeo? I know he got his son fairly recently, but still.

Goodness this whole story is so WOW! :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 10/19/2017
Awwww! Lovely, but couldn't Ren have gotten some waterfall too? lol He's been through a lotta shit and struggles, too. He could've used some peace and healing :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
*in tears* omg
SesshomaruFreak chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
omg that was perfect! Too beautiful for words. Before the Soul Bonding (actually, the last few Shattered volumes) they were already in a place where I don't think either would be able to handle the loss of the other. So poetic that now if one dies, the other doesn't have to go on alone. Yes, the kids will lose both, but they'd still have an incredible support system of nakama.
And MAYBE this will keep anyone from going and trying to sacrifice themselves or take on shit alone (looking at you, Bya)
The lemon here...just exquisite. Deep and meaningful and sexy and cementing the Bond...*happy sigh* perfect
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
omg the freakin cliffies!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 10/19/2017
Holy shit!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
OMG the Queen?! dude what the hell?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
Run, Renji! Run!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Dude poisoning? He survived 'Poisoned Fang' so he can survive any other poisoning.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 10/19/2017
Oh crap! Man I thought this was getting close to the end but there's like...another 11 chaps?! OMG I can't handle the suspense-angst much longer!
The judges are just twisting stuff and I'm scared they're gonna do something bad but there's other 'Shattered' volumes and you're a happy-ending person (thank God) but that means I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
*in tears* aww man that was beautiful
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
XD Royal Renji, I do love that XD
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
Dude it's too much! *freaking out*