Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 9: Falling Sakura
Eva Galana chapter 16 . 1/28
Oh...it's not completed. Well, guess I'll have to wait until it is. I can't go onto the next book without finishing this one! Argh!
Stalker chapter 1 . 1/25
Thanks for bringing this series back! Love it!
Tienme chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Renji shouldn't r questioning byakuya, but grabbing takeo and the princess and running! What is he going to do, turn his back on byakuya? Honestly.
Caitriona695 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Skeletal dragon king sounds very interesting! Other shinigami seem to have extra abilities, but not Renji. I'm glad you're working on evening the score.
:hurries to read next chapter:
Caitriona695 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I'm somewhat surprised that the Soul King would have allowed even his own child to live after such a blatant attempt on his life with Haijime. Sneaky woman!
Caitriona695 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I thought you said at the end of the last part that you were gonna go a little easier on our poor Byakuya? XD Either way, good chapter. I wonder why the prince as so close?
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Young Takeshi is such a sweetie!
FrostyFeline chapter 26 . 7/17/2011
what a mean queen D: hey look that rhymes! but still...couldn't she at least put aside her jealousy and listen to the poor king who lost his Hajime becos of her TT but little Hajime is verrrryyy cute!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 26 . 1/2/2011
Loved this story soooooooooooooo much!XD Just the most lovely story ever! I'm glad that Renji and Byakuya were able to enjoy there anniversary together from all the stuff they have been through, They sure deserve this. Those housekeepers are just the nicest people.:) And there little family moment was just priceless...

Wonderful story My Lady, One of my favorites of all time!:) *Hugs*
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 25 . 1/2/2011
I'm just so emotional right now, The speech that Byakuya did really tugged at my heart, So sad... But they will have to heal from all of the pain and hopefully be happy and in peace again.

lovely chapter.
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
It's just sad how the cousins of the childern died during everything. It really must have been painful for them but even with all the suffering they still have to go through, I feel like they must stay strong no matter what.

Nice chapter.
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 23 . 1/2/2011
That waterfall has some really strong powers to have helped Byakuya and his tormented mind. Glad to hear he's doing alright now. And I think they can finally have some peace now. So happy...

Nice chapter!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
It was so cool whe everyone was helping to bring the queen down! What a fight scene! and I'm happy to know that with Rukia and everyone eles help to convince the Spirit King to bring the both of them back! *Wipes tears* And that divine dragon sounds just beautiful!XD

Lovely chapter My Lady!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
Oh my...There soul bonded! That must be the most percious thing that could happen for there love,The ultimate symbol of there love, So beautiful, now nothing can stand in there way!

Great chapter, Loved it!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
Byakuya is sooo lucky to have people that love him soooo much! I'm glad that the King saved them when he did! But they still have to beat the witch! I hope they do it.

Great chapter!:)