Reviews for Stairway to Magic
13animenurd13 chapter 5 . 9/21
Wow! That's all I can say about this fic! This is by far the best Harry Potter Bleach crossover I have ever seen! I hope to get another chapter soon! I'm curious how you're going to play this out!
dragonlovewater chapter 5 . 2/2
Ooo I really like this concept it's pretty unusual but captivating your plot so far is interesting wish some of his "voices" lol would show up I miss them a little:( and I'm sure ichigo would too... But I'm really excited for this story so please continue!
Sakura Chara chapter 5 . 2/2
Sooooo... WHEN ARE THE SHINIGAMI GONNA COME AND FACE ICHIGO'S WRATH!? THEY NEED TO FIND HIM ALREADY SO I CAN HAVE DRAMA!
On that note, I shall sing to you a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING song~-
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE~! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE~! IT IS ESSENTIAL TO MY SANITY~!
... Yes, I know, it was beautiful~! But, still, please update~!
See ya soon (hopefully)~!
~Kura
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
I'm so glad I found this and a little disappointed in myself for not finding it earlier. This is brilliant I'm actually sad I'm on the (current) last chapter, I really want to read more of this!:D
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
i'm really loving this. it's different from most hp/bleach crosses i've read in an awesome way. i love the premise! i'm really looking forward to reading more of this! I can't wait to read how things will differ in the harry potter world due to ichigo's presence! thanks so much for this! :D
AnnElfwind chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Great story! Read all five chapters in one go.
Can't wait for an update. ...there will be an update, right?
I mean, I don't mind waiting, but I'd like to know whether this is abandoned or no. Hopefully, it isn't. It has huge potential. :)
Hope to see an update soon! ;)
Reichenfaust chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Well, I think you've done a fantastic job on this story thus far. It is incredible how it flows, how you reveal things, and how you built Ichigo. Although I was damn surprised that Ukitake would EVER do such a thing... Maybe Central 46 forced him... Who knows, maybe we will never know.
hardoraku chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Its great. Hope you have the inspiration to continue this great piece of art. :D
Gacsam chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
updat pl0x... This story is certainly interesting, I'd like to see, well, read more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
It's really awaome. I think his viewpoint on stuff like friendship really fits his experiences.
R27wolf chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Epic
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Please update soon !
Hananoai chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Please update soon! This fic is amazing!
FrostingFlames chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
This is great! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014