Reviews for Bitter and Blue
shirley chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
nice you named your story after micheal's song bitter and blue
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
"It was always unsettling to see the towering pillar of caffeine minus his Boss. It was like a warning that somewhere he was watching, waiting to descend upon them barking orders and with plenty of head-slaps to go around."

LOL- the internal monologue you've written to go with this scene is perfect! You really get into McGee's head.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aw, I loved this. I always think of Tony and Tim as brothers.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I can't believe he can sing like that! I desperately want them to right him in going undercover as a singer now, other than that one time he was a silly hippie, because it's great. I had no idea he 1.) wrote music or 2.)sang so well! Its so sexy. I listened like 4 times in a row. I really hope they figure out how to put that in somewhere because I want to see it. Love the relationships. Would've liked Tony to let Ziva try out the game...I can see a cute yet inconspicuous Tiva moment fitting there.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this was a really cute story. i enjoyed it a lot :)
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Ah I love this you wrote their group dynamics so well! And Tony and McGee do have a funny/adorable friendship :P
jediyam chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
such a good story about the tim/tony friendship, i don't like what the show's doing w/their relationship and stories like this get me through the day.
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I thought this was a very sweet oneshot! And something poor old McGee needed after his horrific time in Endgame! (I had totally picked her as a baddy though, and felt very justified when she died. Still poor McGee!)
Pookwana chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I really enjoyed your story. You did a great job of writing everyone true to character. It was easy to see it playing out as if a part of an episode. It's the relationships between the characters who care but don't really like to admit it that makes this show so successful and captured that nicely in your story. I look forward to many more stories from you.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great story. I have always loved friendship and family stories.
Peace215 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Awh this was adorable!

I think I like the way you had all of them together, but you made them their own persons. Ziva, cold but caring. Tony, infruitating but nice. Abby, over emotional, but kind. It worked out lvoely together.

And the conversations - you could see them happening! Great way of staying in character!

Wonderful! Where's the next chapter of your amazing other story?

Peace
eriphi chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Well done - this was brilliant and just what the episode needed. Your writing is clean and effective and the characters are just right. Thank you for sharing it.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very nice, thank you. I enjoy their friendship too. VP.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very cute, and I finally got the name of 'Tony's' song so I could look it up on youtube. D
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 11/17/2009