Reviews for Run Away Little Girl!
lahdidah123456 chapter 31 . 3/10
Okay, so hi, my name's Bel, I'm sure you've heard from me quite.a few times. I know you've probably moved on from this and don't even check your account anymore but in case you do, I want you to know that you have in fact changed my life. That seems silly but let me explain, I have always had issues since I was young but I did not realise these things were issues, I thought they were normal and that everyone had these feelings. And since I first read this story (2 years ago, I think) I've been able to realise that these feelings were not normal for your average person and I've been able to stop these things going on in my head. Now, I don't want to call you out on this but I feel it would be hard to write a story like this without going through it and I know you've probably heard this a thousand times but you really don't deserve pain and hurt. Judging from this story, you are a wonderful person and one amazing hell of a writer! Just know, you've changed me for the better and have created a beautiful piece of art. Thank you very much for the last year of my life being happy. Thank you. I wish you all the best.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/26/2017
How many years has it been since you last cut love?
lahdidah123456 chapter 22 . 9/24/2016
This is so heartbreaking..the whole thing...when you said about rossi telling hotch about how when emily cries the whole universe does? I cried...nevertheless its beautiful...thank you for giving me a differeny perspective on the lovely emily prentiss...poem above is making me shake on the inside
lahdidah123456 chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
This is honestly a heartbreaking story...i love it...but Emily and Maddy used tonplay together as kids right? Emily was, what?, 40 when she th BAU and Maddy is nineteen...they r like 20 years apart... how could they play or even be friends with sucn different ages...dont get me wrong i love this story soooooo so so so much but i just realized that...ive already read this but im reading it again...its just so good...thx soooooo much!
lahdidah123456 chapter 31 . 9/2/2016
Omg this was the best fanfic ive ever read plz write more! X
Guest chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
This is a very good story. I llove the way you introduced Maddy. You do have a few gramatical and spelling mistakes throughout your chapters though. I suggest proofreading before you publish the chapter. Thank you for writing this. Dont ever stop writing!
-Laura 3

Oh yea. I'm glad you havent cut in a while. I am ashamed to say that I have not been successful in my attempts to stop my bad habit. You being able to not cut for so longs shows me that there is hope so thank you!
JJGeniusFilez chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
That changed SOOO Fast!
JJGeniusFilez chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
I am reading as im eating chocolate pudding and a red gatorade and i am not ashamed
JJGeniusFilez chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
mmkay is English not your dominant language? because there are some mistakes in her but it is really good so far
Tigger4eva97 chapter 31 . 1/10/2015
Please write a sequel to this it would be wonderful to see what the future holds for everyone and how they make it through the rest of the journey
stayinstron2013 chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
I have read this story at least 6 times maybe more. it really breaks my heart every time. (In a good way) it always helps me. i have personal experience with self harm so it really touches me. thank u. u covered the topic well.
Lktwh13 chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Thanks for writing this! I really appreciated it :-)
lovelyja chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
I dont know if you'll see this review because its been such a long time since this story was finished, but I just want you to know how inspiring it is! I read it all in the last two hours and when i finished it i actually cried! And normally I'm made of stone, so thats quite an achievement!;) So i guess i just wanted to say thanks for sharing this story with the world, because i know that it is such a hard topic to write about and especially experience. So thanks
isajade chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Is the name madeline moon from the book breathless?
claireluvzu chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
this story is really good and i love the song that u quoted it goes perfect with the story