Reviews for Nine Tenths of the Law
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
THE cutest thing I've ever read and you really captured Sam's "voice." Great job. Loved it.
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*Chuckles*

This is one of those stories that you have to read twice, if only because Sam and Josh's banter takes on a different feel when you know what they're talking about...

Especially Sam's line about considering getting one of his own. I admit it's prejudiced by my own opinions in regards to the various women Sam was involved with over the course of the series, but I couldn't help but think, on the second read-through, 'Sam, have you discussed this with Ainsley yet?'.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was lovely and I didn't get what 'it' was at the start. I also enjoyed 'Shaping the Day' - I love stories of their life post-administration and this was very well written and so in character.
Nikara chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is one of my favorite short stories. It captures characters beautifully, and is hilarious and surprising. I want to hear about more of the adventures of the little one!
Tony M chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Pretty accurate representation of my two favorite characters. Even as a caring father, Josh is always deep in his work. I laughed out loud when I read that it was in fact a baby.

Good job.
Troub95 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So sweet!
snowbear96 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Cute :D
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
AW, is Sam the little girl's godfather? Or is she very privileged, and president Matt Santos and Helen, his lovely wife, are her one set of godparents and president Bartlet and Abbey the other set?
snow6835 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hahaha, aww that was soo cute! I love picturing Sam with a baby! And he's right, possession is nine tenths of the law! Lol, great job and looking forward to even more Sam stories! :D
jodiesto chapter 1 . 11/17/2009