Reviews for Life Changes
I just have to leave you a message, not something I typically do, I ramble too much. I have read your stories probably three times now and each time it has been a wonderful read. I am remarkably glad that you have finished this series, it's been a long time since I've returned to this one and I was just delighted to see it was finished. You have a wonderful writing style keep on writing.
- SC
Imagine476 chapter 38 . 1/24
No sir. Thank you for making this awesome story. I'm so happy I found this story again and was able to see the ending. It's seeing stories like this on fanfiction that eventually led me to creating an account. God bless in anything that you do!
chocoboking chapter 38 . 1/18
So...I went from sad. To very happy. But then my hopes and dreams were shot down again...haha. I cant wait to read it! Thank you so much for all your work on the series. It'll always be one of my favorites
razfiny chapter 37 . 1/16
great story...I really enjoyed reading every single chapter..I don't want it to end...keep up the good work.
Punk 13 chapter 37 . 1/15
Another wonderful chapter and I can't wait to continue reading the series! You're one of the best fanfiction writers I've gotten to read over the years.
Punk 13 chapter 37 . 1/15
Another amazing chapter, I look forward to more of your writing. You're one of the best fanfiction writers I've came across on here and this series was perfect.
slsgirl chapter 37 . 1/15
Thank you. Thank you so much for this wonderful journey. Your fanfiction are my absolute favorite. They are beautiful, well written, perfectly characterized, and heart wrenching. I am literally sobbing because the story has finished, but I am so happy because it will never end. Thank you again, for everything.
Awesome Stories May Occur chapter 37 . 1/15
After two long years of waiting, you did not disappoint Kasamari. You still have got that incredible for writing even after all this time. WORTH THE WAITT
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 37 . 1/15
you should do a side story of there adventures
chocoboking chapter 37 . 1/15
Definetly something amazing. The "never end" is perfect.
Punk 13 chapter 36 . 1/10
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read more from this story.
micman60 chapter 35 . 1/3
Hey - I know I sent you a message recently, but it was honestly really surprising to see you actually post some updates to this story. I thought you were gone forever - it's really good to know that you're okay and doing well.

All I have left to say is this: you really did help me along as a writer, and I want to thank you for being around. It was really surprising to hear that you had become a father - congratulations, I hope you're all doing well. I kind of want to go back and re-read this series because it has literally been years since I've gone over it - I've since left the Avatar fandom, after Korra's first season finale (what a mess that was), but I'm thinking of watching what I've missed.

And a bit of cheesy praise. You were maybe the first fanfiction writer I really enjoyed - you used the characters and shaped them into your vision while keeping them reminiscent of who they were in the show. I honest-to-god think you are a master of the high school AU, because you turned one out that was actually worth reading. You made a series out of it, and it was consistently good - that's great. I even tried to follow in your footsteps a bit with an Avatar high-school AU - not posted here, mind you, but it had a short run on some fan forum - but it didn't turn out very well. I've found my niche in the Evangelion fandom though. You were a part of my childhood and adolescence, and you've actually had an influence on me as a part-time writer. I can't thank you enough for making this story, because it helped shape my world when I was growing up and helped me on my way to being a half-decent writer.

Even if you're somewhat disillusioned with your earlier work, or the series as a while - I can't thank you enough for creating it. I'll be reading these new chapters - alongside the rest of the series, maybe - soon enough. For now, with my limited internet, all I can do is wish you the best, tell you how glad I am that you've been okay all of these years and thank you to the fullest of my extent for the work that you put into this series.

It's been a crazy 8 years. It's been spectacular following your work along those years. I wish you well for the rest of this story, and I wish you well in your personal life.

From: A long-time fan.
Punks 13 chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Was so excited when I saw two new chapters! You did a great job on these and look forward to reading the rest of Changes.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
Love Azula and Dwight
BozarBoy chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Well hey, you updated. Neat. Going to have to reacquaint myself with the rest since it's been a while but it's always nice to get closure.