Reviews for Life Changes
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 23 . 1/4
THE CABBAGE GUY!
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 7 . 1/4
Can we talk about how Dwight was gonna shoot him in the LEFT EYE. The same eye that is Zuko's bad eye. Clever.
Texasface chapter 32 . 1/17/2016
ITS BEAUTIFUL.
I LOOVVVEEEE how you added the auroras, like Katara and Sokka being water tribe and Suki being earth. Toph had good and green like her family, Zuko had the fire the dragons Ran and Shaw breathed, and Azula had blue fire.
ALL IN ALL IT WAS AMAZING I LOVE HOW YOU MADE THE "AVATAR STATE" NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS IS!
Texasface chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
OH MY GOD YOU ADDED APPA ANDTHE KOI FISH AND THE DRAGON AND THE BADGERMOLE!
SO AWESOME
Texasface chapter 23 . 1/15/2016
BUT MY CABBAGES!
Texasface chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
Kyoshi! THE CHARACTERS THO
Texasface chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Aha! I love how you make the characters themselves, not just OC's hidden under the names. I really like how you managed to squeeze Joo Dee in there, so awesome!
Keep up the good work!
-Texasface
Guest chapter 38 . 3/20/2015
I just have to leave you a message, not something I typically do, I ramble too much. I have read your stories probably three times now and each time it has been a wonderful read. I am remarkably glad that you have finished this series, it's been a long time since I've returned to this one and I was just delighted to see it was finished. You have a wonderful writing style keep on writing.
- SC
Imagine476 chapter 38 . 1/24/2015
No sir. Thank you for making this awesome story. I'm so happy I found this story again and was able to see the ending. It's seeing stories like this on fanfiction that eventually led me to creating an account. God bless in anything that you do!
chocoboking chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
So...I went from sad. To very happy. But then my hopes and dreams were shot down again...haha. I cant wait to read it! Thank you so much for all your work on the series. It'll always be one of my favorites
razfiny chapter 37 . 1/16/2015
great story...I really enjoyed reading every single chapter..I don't want it to end...keep up the good work.
Punk 13 chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
Another wonderful chapter and I can't wait to continue reading the series! You're one of the best fanfiction writers I've gotten to read over the years.
Punk 13 chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
Another amazing chapter, I look forward to more of your writing. You're one of the best fanfiction writers I've came across on here and this series was perfect.
slsgirl chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
Thank you. Thank you so much for this wonderful journey. Your fanfiction are my absolute favorite. They are beautiful, well written, perfectly characterized, and heart wrenching. I am literally sobbing because the story has finished, but I am so happy because it will never end. Thank you again, for everything.
Awesome Stories May Occur chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
After two long years of waiting, you did not disappoint Kasamari. You still have got that incredible for writing even after all this time. WORTH THE WAITT