Reviews for Take a Walk in the Snow
Firestar007 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
ok how much was she paid to do that? great story keep it up
Firestar007 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Alice should join the marauders smart girl and
puppy dog eyes and sirius black good pun i love Padfoot keep it up it ias absolutely brill
writingblondie chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I loved this story and i think it was adorable how you mixed in a theoretical Neville and Harry in there at the end! Great job!
Fried chicken chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Alice and Frank's conversation at the end is rely beautiful. I think my favorite part of the whole story.
ginny evans chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
aaaaawwwww!so cute!
ginny evans chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
actually, they did get together in 7th in one of the books(not sure but ss or poa)!good story so far!
Emilee chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Hi, I liked the story a lot-but i don't get why it's rated M.
jokohn chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
this is one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfiction! it is hilaruois and amazing i love it!
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I love stories about Lily and James, but in a way it can be so sad. Thinking that such a happy couple will be killed when their son is still only a baby. Oh well, enough with the sad thoughts. Thanks for writing this, it was really cute.
lalap chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Awww *.*

Great Fic! 3
pixileanin chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Aww! That was a lovely ending, you! Good job!
LilyHeartsMarauders chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
James is so cute protecting Lily! I like Jane! UGH! Alice if you were supposed to be there! Please write more I have to know what happens
LilyHeartsMarauders chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Haha I like the whole Sirius and doing what he does... It made me laugh! How Sirius said girls act... its true, but NO James dont make her jealous! GO ALICE!
LilyHeartsMarauders chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I LOVE the treasure hunt thing! I love this story... I will fall in love with a story if the writer makes James and Lily the way I imagined them (also Sirius) and you did that perfectly! Girls are the smarter sex
LilyHeartsMarauders chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I love the flashback! Snow lanterns are awesome! I have never heard of them before this story! I like the whole part between James and Lily.