Reviews for Reversed Destines
kelwin chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
very good fic can't wait to see how it turns out.
nineteennintytwo chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This is interesting. Will it be continued?
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Intriguing :) more soon, please?

Love

Mireille
Kathryn Hart chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I'm glad you updated this, I really like this story! I can't wait to see how they will eventually grow up into Update soon! xD
Shadir chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Very interesting.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I liked this.
Hadrian 23rd Earl of Richmond chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
good story
blackash chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
This seems like a really interesting fic. And I hope to see more of it in the future. One thing you might want to think about is Owen and Beru's son's name. His name is very jarring alongside the slightly foreign quality of Tatooine names like Shmi, Anakin, Beru, Biggs, etc. If you're really attached to the name, it might mesh better if you alter the name to make it fit in better, like making Benji or something. Whatever, it's your story, so what you think is the only thing that matters. Keep up the good work!
Kathryn Hart chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens, please update soon!
whateveritis12 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
You going to show extensive inputs into the childhoods of the Skywalkers, or are you just going to show us a glimpse of Luke's life next chapter before you jump to the OT storyline? I'm interested in seeing how much you change things because of the differing personalities between Luke and Leia. Who's to say some of the things that Leia fought for Luke wouldn't have because he wasn't emotionally invested in it. He'd still want the best for the galaxy and if he got something in his head he'd probably follow through to the end, but he'd be more inclined to go to the negotiation table and let people talk things through than Leia, who has Anakin's fiery disposition and more likely not to talk to someone if she wasn't forced to if they had pissed her off in the past.

Also the possibility of adding Mara to the cast. Palpatine couldn't use her with because it's that much harder to become best friends with someone than to just deceive someone as a love interest.

This is one storyline where it's been used a lot, but overall it's been Luke with Leia's personality and vice versa. Sure there's some nurture to go on with the nature, but I don't think it'd go that far. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
peachmikey11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I thnk that if you cut out some of the events that was in the 3rd movie than you could have gotten some more of the twist in the chapter. I have to say I'm a little dissapointed that it was just repeated events-except for the 1 twist part which we knew was coming. However I CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter since it will have more of what I was expecting. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing!
Fight-of-the-Irish chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So far so good!

You recapped the movies without too much trouble, and you are very descriptive in your writing.

I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Well, there wasn't much to comment on in this first part, but the premise intrigues me. I know someone who once tried to work with this plot but didn't have time to do much with it, so I'll be curious to see how you'll develop it :) Reading a developed storyline for this plot would be a first time for me :)
AEthereal Devastation chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice. Continue.
De Hunter chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very good, you told the prologue with only the basics to to set-up the story. Hope you update soon.