Reviews for Hope
Gasanechi chapter 34 . 6/5
Wtf? Sorry for the crass, but yeah, WTF?

The Volturi's destruction is so freakin stupid, wow, I mean wow, dude, if a simple house/castle fire (and I guess it caught fire quickly coz of what? Gasoline? Which is freakin noticeable thru smell even if ur not a vamp? What's up with that plot?) could freakin kill the supposedly powerful coven, they would've died thousands of years ago and lost to the Romanians. I'm very baffled, perplexed, beffudled, I'm at a loss here, coz WTF? What happened to the Volturi that became wimps overnight?

And did you miss the memo on how to destroy vamps? First, you have to Rip them apart, then you have to set them on fire, otherwise, even if they're burnt, they'll just regenerate. Or did you purposely do this coz of the plot?

You not only made the Volturi a wimp/wea coven, you also made Jasper a wimp. What the hell happened to 'I'll get you out of here' sh it that he's been sprouting about? Ahhh, I need to read a badass Jasper fic to get this fic's Jasper out of my mind, I'll even take a badass Volturi fic.

Again, Wtf happened? I actually enjoyed reading this fic until I get to the part of the Volturi's 'destruction', ew, a human girl managed to do that? Ew, you made the Volturi to be a bunch of weak sissies. Ugh, I honestly regret reading this. So much potential wasted on such a move.

Dude, my rant is going on and on, coz honestly, why? Even Canon! Vampire Alice can't take em on alone, that's coz you have to RIP them first, then SET them on FIRE. So, yeah, very nice move with the setting the castle on fire... And I mean really! That's gasoline right? Or whatever it is, it must be some kind of mystical liquid/thing that's totally unnoticeable by Vampires that have Epic Senses. What the hell happened to the vamps here? Totally destroyed Canon!Vamps.

Sorry for the rant, but really, what a stupid chapter. I could've handled it if there was some type of rebellion, like the Cullens gathering the other covens, hell, you can even take the Cullens out of the equation if you want. But I really Do Not, Can Not, and Will Not stomach the fact that a simple fire can destroy the Most Powerful Coven in Canon!Version Twilight Saga. There had to be an epic war for that to happen, only then will it bring downfall to the Volturi.

Really... Did you get tired of this fic and just wanted it to end quickly? Coz really, that move with the fire that a freakin human started, wow, I'm sorry, but it's a stupid move.
534667lc chapter 38 . 7/18/2014
Loved your story, now favourited!
Dark fic lover chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow! What an intense, dark story. It is very well written and I hope you write more. Maybe one with Caius? :)
Alicethesparklypixie chapter 38 . 1/22/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. Perfect balancing, it kept me on edge; and I couldn't stop reading it. I'd tell myself one more chapter and read like 7 more lol. I love this, the way it ended was perfect. You're climax with the fire and the big battle are absolutely wonderful! This is by far one of the very best stories I've read on here! :)
runasyoulike chapter 38 . 7/27/2013
Thank you, just thank you.
I think it's important for us to not just dismiss this story with a, "Thank God it wasn't real." Because there are people out there, real people, men, women, children, that actually DO have to go through what Alice did. It's no secret that rape and abuse and cruelty to one's own family happen, really happen.
I can only pray for the people that are suffering, and I hope I will be able to do more in the future.

I really have no words to describe my feelings about this story, but I think you understand that I loved it very very much.
(Though, to be honest, I can't see the Cullens as a political force. In my opinion, they just don't have it in them.)
On a side note, I'm pretty sure that in Twilight, you must tear apart a vampire before setting them on fire, otherwise they won't die. Because if they did, suicide (ex: Edward and Carlisle's suicide attempts) would not be so difficult to do.

But that doesn't matter. Every fanfiction has its own twists, after all. Your story was painfully sad, heartfelt, and very well-written. I enjoyed every moment of it. (You made me cry several times -_-)

Thank you very much for this wonderful story.
jazz'girl chapter 38 . 4/9/2012
OMG i loved it... i started reading about 3 days ago and have been completely hooked, your a wonderful writer and the story was amazing :D
shadyvale1963 chapter 38 . 9/6/2011
I finished the story great story I really loved it.
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 38 . 5/30/2011
Dear Michelle, Oh I can't belive this story is to and end it took me three days to read this and yet I didn't notice how long it was I wish there were more your an awesome author! This book could be published if only the world knew!

Amy to the awesomest author! !~ pen name- i-love-jasper culle
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 37 . 5/30/2011
Yay finally! I always knew it would be a girl duh! Oh since shes half os Jasper shes gonna have pretty hair! Oh I wish I had her hair! And I still LOVE Sabestian!

To the awesomest author ever - Amy
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 36 . 5/30/2011
I still like JacksonAshley but yeah maybe 600 million less brain cells. Ah I keep reading this story my addict. HAPPY B-DAY PETER who my cousin is OBSEESED WITH !

Amy~YOUR TOTALLY AWESOME!
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 35 . 5/30/2011
Yay there going to make perfect leaders I mean come on Carlisle won't lose his head and become mean or anything !
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 34 . 5/30/2011
Awww I love Alec always did hes soooo sweeet I know she loves jasper and I would too ut I would keep in good touch with them.

Amy ~ Your Awesome! D
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
FREE! YAY finally!
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 32 . 5/30/2011
I knew it hhow could she not tell? All the symptons.. GRRRR I HATE Aro!
Hershey'schocolate56 chapter 31 . 5/29/2011
Yay for Jane I am happy for her! Although what does she finnd in that guy? Oh CRAP I new that was going to happen right when she was talking to him. Whats going to happen now?

Amy