Reviews for The Birthday Gift
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I love this. You describe such a perfect moment :) thanks
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
*Sigh* you write some of the best ArMor fics and this was definitely another wonderful story. I'm totally addicted to this couple and you are one of the reasons, I hope you keep writing for them.
Siren Call chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So cute and sweet, but not sappy. They banter because they love. It's really got the feel of the S1 ArMor that I love and treasure.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
there is just not enough ArMoor fluff in the world. good job :)
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wonderful! Very very sweet! They're a lovely couple! )
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a great read. Love Arthur Morgana fics and I am glad you put in some Merlin in there as well. Good job!
hillevi chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
so absolutely totally perfect!

littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I love your story again!
azab chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
loved it great job
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I realize I'm nearly a year late (in my defense, pouring through ArMor because well, this season disappoints) but this was just so perfectly and deliciously them.

you have a lovely way with words
mikhailus chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
her prince, indeed..

arthur can be such a sweetie sometimes..
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
beautifully written :)
Rachel-Jane Kensington chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
*dies* So good. You write subtle sensuality so well. Love. And I really like the touch of Morgana being jealous of his attention to other ladies of court. It always seems like this gaping hole missing from the show lol
helva2260 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is lovely! I'm not usually an Arthur/Morgana fan, as I'm too fond of their sibling rivalry, but your writing makes it work for me.
alphabet chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aww, sweet! I love Arthur/Morgana and this was really well done. Nice job showing Morgana's jealousy and Arthur realizing what was going on.