Reviews for The Aftermath
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
They WOULD place bets on their matches...I can only imagine Hyotei doing that, though.
tennis-player chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Cu~te! I luv how you put Fuji in there. He is the evil genius, afterall XD

And Mukahi! "Is that a thong?" Lmfao XD

I like the idea of the Hyoutei regulars betting about their matches. That's totally hilarious!

Thanks for the upload,

~Henzie ;)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Kawaii! I love this story! haha!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh that was so adorable! I'm really happy for the Shuu-chan addition. I love Fuji a little too much. He just makes EVERYTHING better. The fact that Jirou would be the type to go to another school's team member for advice just adds to the effect. :D

This was so cute! Though I wish I knew what the Shishido/Ohtori dare was... that would've been really fun. And it was really nice that Atobe went through with his dare regardless of the match's actual outcome! Though he was definitely not satisfied with that win. ;
Aadiana chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
SWEET. And the nickname Kei-chan is born. XD

TQ for telling me~ Haven't frequented the PoT fan fiction site much recently. I've become slightly addicted to Bleach and Harry Potter.

I think I'll just put you on author alert. Much easier.
KuroKiraHime chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Okay that is the funniest story I have ever read in my entire life you are freaking awesome no lie!

Damn why can't I be an awesome authoress! I dnt even have the confidence to write! Sorry I'm pushing all of my crappy problems on u heh.

Anyway you are seriously awesome and this story is just so kawaii!

I wonder when that make-up is going to be used again hehe!

Sincerely,

a PoT addict
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
-giggles- That was cute! Kawaii! They made him wear a thong? Ohmygod. -laughs-

*faves*

~Nya! _
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
EXCELLENT! I squeed at this. Jirou is most adorable, and Atobe knowing who he was almost instantly and being all 'Knight in shining armour' was so sweet. I look forward to more from you like this. Hey... what would Atobe look like dressed as a girl? Sorry, I had a vision of that and can't stop giggling, it gives a whole new definiton to the term Drama Queen. lol.
froupin chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
adorable! XD yay for kei-chan n jirou!

and do i see a hint of tezufuji there? _
TQWEE chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
It may have turned serious, but I was still cute. I really like how they each had made a bet[and Hiyoshi painting his nails?Nice]I'm still thinking on ideas for an Adorable pair fanfic...

Jirou was so cute!

Tqwee
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
SQUE!

What did Shishido and Choutarou have to do anyway, just curious.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
You make me love Hyoutei more than I already do XD Jirou's so...so...KYA A~~ And Atobe was so cute. OH yes, and only the Fuji family can be evil enough to put Jirou in a thong xD Such cuteness~ So much gay bonding too :D And Kabaji's part was amazing 3

Its okay that it turned serious. Cause that made the ending even better~~ 3 By the way, Jirou overflows of cuteness. But I think I already said that. By the way I couldn't help but laugh when Shishidou said, "Choutarou, let him do it. It'll be funny." That's just so...him to say that xD But the part that followed was hot. And I repeat myself AGAIN: Jirou in a thong, snarky commented Gakuto and protective Atobe is made of WIN!

Another thing...what's with Atobe's line, 'And you are forbidden from wearing anything like that ever again unless I specifically say you can!'? XD Does that mean Kei-chan is going to make poor little Jirou-kun cross dress for him? (I see a very perverted, cat-maid future for those 2)

GOOD JOB AND I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE HYOUTEI LOVE IN THE FUTURE~

FAV FAV FAV FAV

By the way, what was Shishidou and Chountarou's dare?
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I read this over on LJ, but it's still cute. I absolutely love the ending. _