Reviews for The Promise
liseylivesforfantasy chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
Thank you so much for the chapters. I liked how you made Seifer a more humane character! Hope you can update soon
freestyler901 chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
hi. i noticed you stopped writting this fic many years ago but I'm curious about the plot. Can you please tell me the ending you have in mind and is rinoa really dead?thanks!
Heian Edenwood chapter 15 . 9/21/2007
And now, I shall use the ultimate tool to make you update...

*Rinoa mode* (o_o")

You-will-update

You-will-update

Heh... that was cheesy... Anyway, I really like how your story's going... and it'd be a pity that it actually gets discontinued... Pleaser update soon. _
Fallout1990 chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
Absolutely love your story so far after reading a few paragraphs I almost gave up and stopped reading, but decided to continue anyway, I'm glad I decided to continue reading its a great story. Cant wait for your next update.

Fallout
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Great chapter.. Selphie's little comments cracked me up. Can't wait to read more :)
Angleo7 chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
I really like how this story's up the good soon please! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
higher than sky high chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
angled for maximum penetration.. AHAHAHAH! xD

on a somewhat more intelligent note, your plot is well developed. but it's 3 am so i have excuses.
nofibs chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
i hope you're not planning to discontinue this fic.. because it's one of my favorites.. nice plot, detailed description of the characters' feelings and personalities..very.. addictive.. Yes i'm definitely craving for more.. hehehehehe.. so please update soon! _
JayLiyah chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
I just randomly started reading Squinoa fanfics one day and I'm very impressed with yours, it's really well-written and descriptive. You're another talented writer on here. I realize it's been a while since you updated (I'm sorry about your friend.. btw) but I think I can speak for others who've read your story that you should finish it. I understand that you're a very busy person (whoa.. hectic schedule! :D) but a story like this shouldn't just go to waste unfinished like that..

I hope you haven't given up on writing. All the best and keep up the great work!
Warui-Usagi chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
I was actually reading your other FFX fic- Fumbling Towards Ecstasy when I saw this one was here as well. Can I just say that both of your fic are fantastic and I really hope ou do continue 'The Promise' because I'm really enjoying it. It would also be good though if you could update the FFX one. That would make me super happy _
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I like the gushy stuff too. I'm gonna look more into this at a later date. Is this discontinued?

*teary eyes*
Squinoa4eva chapter 15 . 5/3/2004
wow...that was amazing...i really love your style of writting..but u gotta tell me wat happens next...plz plz update...i am a big fan of fanfics and i no its really sad but i have been through 65 pages of the fanfics on this site and i must say only about 10 stories were of the high standards that yours is...thankyou so much for writing such a brill story and i hope you stick with writting cos u obviously have the tallent...as i say plz update...i no u have been busy and i am truly sorry to read about your friend and i hope you are finding some comfort in some of the fanfics you write.
plz keep up the high standards from
SquallRinoa4eva
lendmemoni chapter 15 . 4/16/2004
wow, its great...I really hope you can update real soon, because its getting to the good part! Please update soon! Your such a good writer!
WRITE! or i'll bother you! lol
Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 3/15/2004
Hey I know that song in chapter Three! Even Angels Fall! I love that song!
GOTTA LUV THE PLOT!
chichiri's-girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Aw! That was really sweet, well, on to the next chappie!