Reviews for Unexpected Results
littlemisspotential chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I absolute adore this fic. So many on here get either too wrapped up in shipping Mary/Marshall that they stray too far out of character, but this one is on point. The premise is great and I was MEGA bummed to see that this story was last updated in 2009. I’m following it anyway in hopes that one day it might be finished!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I really like this story; please update soon!
Yabbit chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
excellent story and writing

cant wait for the next chapter

:P
scrapmom chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I'm really loving this story. I thought it was cute when Marshall was answering for Mary in the episode, and you have taken it a step forward! Keep up the good work!
ChibiBeth18 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I love it. Brandi is all in awe and Mary's just exasperated at the end. Awesome.
vinh chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Lovely fic.
rmcakes chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
i like what you were doing with this story. I would really like to read more. I hope it comes back to you.
lovelyCatastrophex chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
This was really cute, I loved it :D Continue...
Ninja Bagel chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Cool story and favourite part by far was-

""What are your best and worst attributes?" "Oh hell." The words fell from Mary's lips and she whirled in her chair to look at Marshall dead on. With a stern frown, she admonished, "Brief, Marshall. Be brief.""

That part sounded like it could actually be part of the show itself so well over 3 cheers for you :D
siapom chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This is just too cute. And entertaining. I like that the questions are insightful, but also that Brandi is really learning something about her sister. It looks like maybe your muse when into hiding for this one, but if it ever comes back I'd love to read the rest. :)
Violet chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Good story. You captured the characters well and the dialogue flows nicely.

I like how close Mary and Marshall are - true best friends
Kira S. Night chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
very cute
RomanCandles chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Love it! Please update soon.
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I love Marshall's answers!
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I believe your right, Marshall does know Mary better than she knows herself. I really liked his last answer.

-Kate