Reviews for Passionate
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
I love the story so far...I wonder if Tezuka likes Ryoma since when they were in the locker room and Fuji put his hand around Ryoma. ...update soon.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Awww, poor Ryoma for having such sneeky family members LOL!
Please update soon!
Lady Queria chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
O.o I swear I have never read this story before... but when I went to review chapter 5 it said i couldn't because I had already reviewed... and the review said just about exactly what i would have reviewed now... Creepy!

Lol I love how Ryoma commented on the abs! when I went to see the movie as soon as Jacob removed his shirt the entire theater erupted in whoots whistles and screams! It was a very neat experience I must say!

It appears that the last update was actually some 2 years ago... are you planning on writing more or is this on hiatus?

lq
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
i love this pairing its just so right lol i hope u update soon cuz i just love this story :)
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
just so you know - i effing love you.

i first read this on a fiction site dedicated to prince of tennis, it wasnt mediaminer... but i was searching for naughty [ryosuke] fiction, and it popped up on this site and i was in love with it.

youre an amazing writer. 3

but i was so sad when it only went up to chapter two. i started envisioning possible outcomes, and trying to create some; i REALLY wanted to read more.

and now that ive found the masterpiece on , i nearly wet myself. i like what the continuation has become. im still interested in where its going to go - like i need to know. /

something about a clever plot, and amusing but meticulously crafty writing, and spunky style really makes me attracted to both the work and the author.

thankyou, my new muse, for this delicious slice of sticky attraction.

btw - another lemon? Hana Hikaru
lala chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
when will U update?
isthisparadise chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I really like this story! I think you wrote Ryoma and Fuji perfectly! Its hard to find them in character (at least I seem to find it hard). This story has had me laughing out loud quite a few times! I also like how you are delving into the struggle some people have with homosexuality. If I am not mistaken, is that a bit of Jealousy on Tezuka's behalf that I see? Anyways, keep up the good work and I hope to see another chapter soon!
AnniCat chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Hey there. You're still working on this story; didn't give up on it, right? right? Right? *makes puppy-eyes*

Cause I still want to read more about your Ryoma and your Syuusuke! They're so adorable! And I want to know about what Tezuka's role is going to be in here? Was there something Fuji and him? Is he after Ryoma too? Will Momo talk to him about Ryoma's 'not-so-suitable' boyfriend?

I sooo want to know! and about that second date too!

Please update! I'll make sure to review! I'll even try and draw a picture of a scene of that new chapter if you want! XD the emphasis being on "trying". XD

Hope to hear/ read from you soon!

AC
skidney chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
hahaha great story
Snowkiss chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Great characterization !

Oh yes, this chp is a build up to the excitement .

You did a great job of writing thrill pair

I love sadistic semes

Please update soon!
art.ificiale chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
awh cute chapter, nice writing. :]
rAiNwAtEr chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
I love it.

It has been a few years since I tried to ready Prince of tennis fanfiction. One could I gave up on it for a while due to lack of quality stories on here. It’s hard to find an author who is dedicated to sticking, or at least attempting, to a characters actual characteristic. Never mind finding one with an actual plot and proper story structure.

Needless to say, I need more! Please update again soon!
Italian Roulette chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Wow, I love this! You do a really good job in keeping Ryoma in character, and thats good considering I usually don't like stories in first person unless they are original works or memoirs. Its nice to see Tezuka jealous, too... and maybe Momo, as well? Can't wait for the next update. P.S. Kaidoh slugging Momo was friggin epic... ABOUT TIME ONE OF THEM THREW A PUNCH! And it was well deserved.
JBubbles chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
lol...

when I said action I didn't mean - only - dramadramadrama or sexsexsex! But fluffyness are always welcome, okay?

Even if listening the two sides of the talk
Lady Queria chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I love the part with the phone! Those bits are just so dang awesome!

lq