Reviews for Untouchable Beauty
cool la suite ?
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Please update! Awesome story! :D
JV98 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like this story, it's very original and has a nice simplicity to it. From the other reviews I can see that you've probably shelved it, but this is a nice read. Hope you'll consider continuing!
xMelodiix chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was a really good read; you are a really good writer. Although (as far as I can tell) you've somewhat abandoned FF, this would be a great story. Despite there only being one chapter, it was a good read. Update if you can. :)
cube V chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this idea. Its very unique but you've managed to keep everyone in good character (so far). I can imagine you've most likely abandoned this fic, but hopefully I can convince you that this has great potential. You're a good writer, as far as I can tell, and it would be wonderful to see this go further. Regardless it was a nice little read, whether or not you do finish it.

-cube V
Lil'LillyLuvsFanfic chapter 1 . 2/3/2012

I love this story, it is really cute :)

I really like NelxGrimm too! Man there are so many Grimm pairings that are good,though :)

I really like the title, too...Untouchable Beauty sounds so elegant

And I took a look at some of your other stories...WOW! I never thought of UlquixYoru but I love it! I always thought UlquiHime was pretty good but I like UlquiYoru better!

I am writing a Bleach Horror called Death in Midnight Ice and I was wondering if you are still Beta-reading! I just set up my account yesterday, so I can't quite post anything yet and I'm very new to the site but please let me know if you are interested in Beta-reading or just in helping me get around the site by answering a couple questions

Thank you!

cece009 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
please update it
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Interesting~I wonder what's gonna happen next? You should update this sometime soon :D I bet while Nel's hanging around trying to occupy herself she's gonna run into Grimmjow again! Although I might be way off XD Can't wait to read more!
my-wolfs-keeper chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hey i love the story, GrimNel and horses the best combo in the world plse update soon i would love to see what happens
KatonCayke chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
update soon plz! i cant wait to read more ]
rushninja chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I loved how you had added horses to the story. Nice plot you had setted up. Keep up the good work.
codegal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Horses and GrimmNel. Couldn't ask for anymore. Well, except maybe some... xD

Looking forward to the next chapter. : D
thormac chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
can't w8 to
Fostersb chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Awesome start, I hope that you update really soon. I have a feeling that there was a very good reason why Halibel ran all the other girls out of the stable and replaced them with Neliel.
EL0NI chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved it so much. The setting is really appealing (nobility/royalty? count me in) and I love your writing style.

Can't wait for the update.:D