Reviews for Last Moments
flow chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I don't mind the story line but honestly that is not anything like what it is like when someone has cancer and that really took away from the entire story.
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
_

That was... T_T

WHY? Eiji-senpai doesn't deserve to die like that~ T_T

*cries in a corner*

Oh, excellent story, by the way. Only... Our teacher had cancer, and when our other teacher told us what happened... I think you should've not written that scene in the game because cancer's supposed to hurt... A lot. Before you die.

BUT STILL GREAT STORY YOU MADE ME CRY T_T

EIJI~ NO!

Sorry. :))

~Yellow Gummybear
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ohh wow. Sad nya~

I agree it's a bit unrealistic~ ack and reminded me of my nan...though no one TOLD me, I just over heard, about her final moments. Apparently she sat up and started coughing and throwing up blood...jus the thought is ...Q_Q

But no stupid cancer can't Eiji away! Rawr! Stick him on chemo as well~ doctors should have caught it earlier. Tch. Poor Oishi nya~
Mizunoshine chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Pretty optimistic, I'd say. I saw one of my relatives dying of cancer - she definitely hadn't been able to bounce around *days* before her death. Days before her death, she didn't even recognise anyone anymore... And she was a very tough person, I assure you. But the final stage is extremely nasty and painful, so your setting is pretty unrealistic.

But I kind of like your writing style. (Sorry for the harsh comment, it just still upsets me a bit, reading such stories. ; A warning would have been nice.)