Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
CureCaligraphy chapter 31 . 10/22
"interacting with the other students" ARE YOU PLANNING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE- OH MY GOD-
CureCaligraphy chapter 4 . 10/12
yup I definitely love this
CureCaligraphy chapter 1 . 10/12
*uncontrollable giggling* I am going to love this holy shit hahaha
notthelastshyguyontheplanet chapter 39 . 7/21
Am I supposed to hum the Scooby Doo theme here?
notthelastshyguyontheplanet chapter 32 . 7/21
F*ck Ikutsuki that pessimistic two-faced bastard deserved an even more humiliating story about his death put out
notthelastshyguyontheplanet chapter 14 . 7/20
Hahahaha The Statue Of (Trojan Horse) Liberty cracked me up!
notthelastshyguyontheplanet chapter 7 . 7/20
That Naoto reference was genius!
Arcana I chapter 1 . 5/12
It pretty neat the Persona has their own personality.
fireblizard1996 chapter 105 . 5/10
One for persona 5?
Mizuki Kudara chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh , jiriya is in for hell when tomoe shows up
xaxiel1572 chapter 105 . 4/26
Awesome finish to the battle!
Any chance you could continue the story in the same style as the omakes or maybe a brand new story line? I still want to see all the Pairings get together and their interactions. And I really love the personalities you gave to all the personas and how you developed them throughout the story. If not, could you do this split personality idea for persona 3. Thanatos is my favorite and I would love to see what kind of personality you would give him! Awesome work and Keep doing what you're doing!
xQEAx chapter 105 . 4/21
After this story gets wrapped up do you think you'll do the same concept with persona 5
Anime obsessed fan chapter 105 . 4/21
Yay, the final boss battle is finally over. This has been an awesome fanfic, with so many hilarious moments. I'm sad its (nearly) over, but glad you finished it (well, its almost complete).
Rocketfist chapter 29 . 4/21
Here i am...up till 4am in the morning of central U.S...

For the longest time i've been waiting for some development of Yosuke and Chie...

This was the most frustrating patience i've put into. But im tired...and glad you're getting somewhere. The detail of your subtle indication of their love and friendship you built on kept me intrigued, especially when initially i only enjoyed observing and laughing my ass off of the interaction between the persona themselves. It made me feel a lot of things of humor, the bond of friendship, and perfect cringe-ness of awkward moments between the characters is well paced. Just outta leave a nice review here if my progress into your story.

Im just amazed of your story and interpretation of the setting of your Persona 4 playthrough before the P4: Animation.
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »