Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Arcana Zero chapter 1 . 5/12
It pretty neat the Persona has their own personality.
fireblizard1996 chapter 105 . 5/10
One for persona 5?
Mizuki Kudara chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh , jiriya is in for hell when tomoe shows up
xaxiel1572 chapter 105 . 4/26
Awesome finish to the battle!
Any chance you could continue the story in the same style as the omakes or maybe a brand new story line? I still want to see all the Pairings get together and their interactions. And I really love the personalities you gave to all the personas and how you developed them throughout the story. If not, could you do this split personality idea for persona 3. Thanatos is my favorite and I would love to see what kind of personality you would give him! Awesome work and Keep doing what you're doing!
xQEAx chapter 105 . 4/21
After this story gets wrapped up do you think you'll do the same concept with persona 5
Anime obsessed fan chapter 105 . 4/21
Yay, the final boss battle is finally over. This has been an awesome fanfic, with so many hilarious moments. I'm sad its (nearly) over, but glad you finished it (well, its almost complete).
Rocketfist chapter 29 . 4/21
Here i am...up till 4am in the morning of central U.S...

For the longest time i've been waiting for some development of Yosuke and Chie...

This was the most frustrating patience i've put into. But im tired...and glad you're getting somewhere. The detail of your subtle indication of their love and friendship you built on kept me intrigued, especially when initially i only enjoyed observing and laughing my ass off of the interaction between the persona themselves. It made me feel a lot of things of humor, the bond of friendship, and perfect cringe-ness of awkward moments between the characters is well paced. Just outta leave a nice review here if my progress into your story.

Im just amazed of your story and interpretation of the setting of your Persona 4 playthrough before the P4: Animation.
A New Republic chapter 53 . 4/20
Love Souji in this one perfect balance between the Pimpy cool anime version and the silent intelligent ingame one.

Inazagi:Did she say it was a date or did you just say it was?
Souji: She didnt deny it.

GOLD
Yorae Rasante chapter 105 . 4/20
Do three more chapters to end in 108!
I was wondering, now that the newest Persona has come out, are you planning to make a similar fanfic like this one about it after this one is finished? I love this fanfic so much because it treats the personas like actual characters, which very few other fanfics do. -"
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 105 . 4/20
XD

I hope you do a similar idea for this as a P5 fic. Or continue that one RWBY fic with the weapons being alive!

At any rate, BOOYAH! Humanity one, gods zero!
thanzintay.2000 chapter 105 . 4/20
Can you write persona 3 like this one too?
Binbix chapter 105 . 4/20
So glad it's nearly over but not fully. This has been a great story from beginning to end. I'm sorry it's almost done. Will you spinoff or reference Dancing All Night?
Rivzed chapter 105 . 4/20
now next chapter should be epilogue r8?
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »