Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
rebfan90 chapter 107 . 8/23
great final chapter!
You glorious SOB! I take my eyes away for a oment and you sucker punck your readers with this?!
...thank you, a wonderful and deserved happy ending for these charcters and your interpretation.
Fantastic reference to P5 at the end. Again Thank you for wrting this.
dangstaboy chapter 107 . 5/29
Oh my goodness... I almost sh!t myself when I saw that this was just updated. I didn't join this fanfiction until quite a while ago and already this is my all-time favorite. Please tell me you are going to do Persona 5 Split Personalities; I am going insane just thinking about what you'll do. Also, I wanted to say that this fanfiction was what inspired me to make my own; Persona: One Last Promise. It follows a year after the events of Persona 5, but still holds many of the canon. I have one problem, though; Izanagi retained his original form in Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena. I know this is miniscule, and I have no arguments with your decisions, but maybe it's something to pique the interest of if you are doing Persona 5
Binbix chapter 107 . 5/24
That was amazing! Totally worth the wait! I’ve loved this story and I am so happy that you were able to finish it. I understand what you said about writing a whole new fic but I would definitely love to see those P5 oneshots you mentioned and to see your take on the personas there. That baton pass at the end was awesome. Hope to see more of that in the future. Good luck in NY!
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 107 . 5/23
This was an awesome story! Please do a Persona 5 Split Personality story too!
Astrih Konnash chapter 107 . 5/23
Nice ending and cool P5 reference :D
malpyon chapter 107 . 5/23
PERSONA FIIIVEEEE SPLIT PERSONALITY CONFIRMED!
LongSean22 chapter 107 . 5/23
Wow, what a fantastic ride this was. Thanks so much for sharing it and seeing it through to completion. Definitely my favorite novelization of this game.

Nothing else to say really. I loved the universe and character you gave the usually silent personas. Keep up the good work and I hope everything your working so hard for in your real life pays off in the end.

Best wishes.
foxchick1 chapter 107 . 5/23
I LOVE IT!
That p5 reference tho
KeyOfVoid chapter 107 . 5/22
Wow, I can't believe is actually over...

I've been reading this, I dunno, all the way up from the beginning!

It was a real wild ride, and the story was really emotional.
You were a major inspiration for me when I started, and tried to make my style similar to yours, but that didn't work. Dunnoif you remember me, I was that one guy who asked you if he could use the same concept on a persona 3 setting, but then again, I wonder how many people asked that

The conclusion was really satisfactory for me, including that last persona'l problem. I hope I can read lots and lots more from you.

Thank you.
TheStrangerThatCameFromNowhere chapter 107 . 5/22
...

*proceeds to freak the eff out and hopes that you make a P5 Split Personality Disorder story*
CureCaligraphy chapter 107 . 5/22
this was a fantastic wake-up thanks holy crap I have the biggest grin on my face
J chapter 107 . 5/22
Ahhh okay I didn't actually expect this but THANK YOU this is such a nice epilogue! it's super nice and ties up a lot more feelings than the previous chapter. not that the previous chapter wasn't a good ending, that one was definitely a closed ending kind of thing and it felt like everything was finished and it was really "the end", but this one has a feeling of "to be continued forever" much like life and it's so good. Thank you for this, and as I said before this is wonderful and I treasure it and you're awesome! I don't think I have much more to say than that. I hope to see a sequel someday, but I don't expect it, and this is still good enough for me and I would be content if this was all there was to it. Good job!
xQEAx chapter 107 . 5/22
A fitting end I have to tell you this was one of the best fanfics I ever read I hope you’re proud because this was amazing
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »