Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Lolrus555 chapter 97 . 9/23/2014
okay so, i know this is unlikely, but if you do persona 4 arena, will there be any yosuke/labrys? I know this has been yosuke/chie for a while, but alot can happen between the months for P4A.
Granted, if you don't like the pairing i ubderstand, afterall it is YOUR story. I just wanted to get my word across.
Ziodyne967 chapter 97 . 9/21/2014
You have Nanako a GUN!?

...sweeeeet:)
MisterAngelo'0 chapter 97 . 9/20/2014
Cool chapter,
The Omake was a bit funny.
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
dude this story has given me a ton of laughs
CBOperative4 chapter 97 . 9/19/2014
You're almost finished! Try and see if you can finish before or finish on Nov 17. Exactly 5 years since you began ;)
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 97 . 9/17/2014
Formerly called P4 Lover, and holy crap you actually went with True Ending. Any chance of P4 Arena and Ultimax? I'm kind of interested to see how that would work with Sho and Tsukiyomi
Kurayami Shizuka chapter 43 . 9/17/2014
This is a really excellent story . I've read this twice already and IIjust can't seem to get tired of it . Looking for more of ur fanfictions in the future
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 53 . 9/16/2014
It's nice to see Chie called out on her psychoses, even if just by proxy. The fact that it was Yosuke's persona just makes it all the sweeter, given Yosuke's sanguine personality, his isolation issues, and the fact that at the start of the game, Chie's the closest thing to a friend he has.
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 97 . 9/16/2014
What about the other personas that live inside yu? Alice and Jack Frost could play with nanako
jack the writer chapter 96 . 9/16/2014
Hi there KisDota,
I've been a longtime reader of your work, it's truly one of the best fanfictions and novelisations of my favourite game. I absolutely love the dynamic that the Persona's introduce - their antic, their personalities and their evolution is fleshed out to the point that I feel sad that this wasn't in the actual game.

Besides that your humor is perfectly timed and the detail you write is well paced and well thought out.

With all this praise out of the way I do sadly have some quelms with the overall story (please bear in mind that I am still a major fan of your hard work regardless). Namely the relationship between Souji and Yukiko, whereas the relationship between Yosuke and Chie is humorous and well fleshed out it seems like SxY is only a product of YxC. They hardly get any actually personal scenes together and it always falls to Yukiko being too nervous to progress anywhere. Even for Christmas Eve, an event I was looking forwards to nothing happened in the end, no kiss, no hug, In the end it was left to Susano-O to progress this couple.

I deeply apologize for the rant and the TL;DR but I just love that pairing. Thank you So So much for your constant hard work - you are a true credit of a human being.

Pat
Seth Darkcloud chapter 97 . 9/16/2014
dem problems... sooo funny.
anyway, we all kow you r busy. so dun wry if all you can get is 500 words a day. just set a schedule to post every three weeks or something, and if you can post earlier, then great. its a step in the righ direction when it comes to posting, and this way, you can still have time to do colledge stuff
MashiroNguyen chapter 97 . 9/15/2014
Susano-O & Suzuka just made my day )))))))))))))
SheldOg21 chapter 97 . 9/15/2014
College suuuuuuuuucks I understand your pain.
Getting into the last bit, keep going strong :)
Wrathie Winsre chapter 96 . 9/11/2014
PersonaQ and Suplex hold indeed, the two games will really push readers to your fic again.

Again, your strength comes in the characterization and the character interactions.
Did you even notice that? You get all the characters and made them distinct and easier to pick on who is who.
Even if Narukami Yu is the canon name, but I really digress there.
Hope you get your drive back up soon!

-regards
wrathie
Apex85 chapter 96 . 8/21/2014
LOL at Yukiko's night and Amaterasu's reaction.

And a small hole in Susano-O'S theory: Izanagi was already away from the group for a long time from between Nanako's death and the fight with Adachi and nothing bad happened to either of them.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »