Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
KO chapter 95 . 7/11/2014
...Okay this one didn't make laugh as much, and dude, that voice change thing? Susano'o can all sorts of fun with that!
Smallbell chapter 95 . 7/11/2014
great chapter, love it. Life happens, don't worry to much about taking extra long to update. Love the way you are taking this.
rebfan90 chapter 95 . 7/11/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 95 . 7/11/2014
Jejeje very funny ep but your story is one of the best please update more fast plz ok and good luck with whatever is going on in your college
Vanessa15975329 chapter 95 . 7/11/2014
Close enough to kissing! Those two deserved it.
UnnamedArchivist chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I called it. The shipping is real! Izanagi totally ships Yukiko and Souji.
UnnamedArchivist chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
So, I was wondering...do you have any plans to ship characters?

Well, personally I'm fond of shipping, but I thought it would be interesting that for a change, instead of just observing how the Investigation Team would interact, how their Personas would react to the relationship.

I mean, if they represent their partners, would the Personas get into relationships too? Would they object and have some hare-brained scheme to break them up? Something like that.

It's your show, though. Just thought it would be interesting.

...Unless it happens in a later chapter I haven't reached yet.
UnnamedArchivist chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
First, I love the concept. I really do. It adds a whole new cast of personalities. :D

Second,

"Curse you Chivalry. I thought I killed you on the last floor."

I laughed for so long. I actually needed recovery time. :D :D :D
MagatsuIza chapter 95 . 7/11/2014
Hey remeber when Izanagi gone?
he's in the place between unconcious and concious or something like that. He's talking with personas so who ate those guys? Are those amon-ra & appolo?
the last persona-user chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Hey i'm a fan of your story please continue it pretty please with chibi izanagi on top... pfffffft jajajajajaja now seriosly please continue the fic it's been a month and i want to borrow your idea but doing with P3
the last persona-user chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oi! Great story is just amazing and never and very original i'm new in FF but i want to use the same idea 'of the personae with personality!' So plz allow me to make the same but with P3 ok
Erebus13 chapter 94 . 6/25/2014
Late on my review. Great chapter even if it was a bit short. So many things to look forward too like Yukiko/souji alone for the holiday, chie and yosuke doing god knows what at the Inn and finally Naoto finding out the truth about Kanji's "complex". Please update soon!
kaminari chiharu chapter 69 . 6/12/2014
Finally! About time he confessed. Good work! I always did support the couples you mentioned in here so thanks! I'm hoping some more. Oh yeah, excellent comedy! Made me laugh so damn hard!
The Worldwalker chapter 94 . 6/9/2014
well this is definitely a different universe from the Prime one hmm wounder why that hag told me to come here then again it is rather interesting and hilarious i shall continue to watch from the shadows
kitanalao chapter 80 . 6/8/2014
waw... hard decision for souji... i like how you change the story. sadly again i am going to stop for awhile. but i'll be back again see you...
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »