Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
rebfan90 chapter 101 . 6/2
Great chapter!
Lacie968 chapter 101 . 6/2
Waahh new update XD really good , actually I wrote my fanfiction as well with personality as well maybe my fan fiction not good I hope you liked it and you story awasome XD
putandari chapter 100 . 5/31
almost there... almost there... will be waiting!
Lacie968 chapter 1 . 5/31
Hello I newbie in Fanfiction , I fans ones from your fanfiction XD actually this Persona 4 S.P really funny and nice
ehh... i want writer liked yours but different story or version XD
i hope you not angry

and you Persona 4 Split Personality realllyyyy good , I read all chapter , XD I hope you update again XD I cannot waiting XD
JumpingToaster chapter 41 . 5/18
Well, I'm surprised that Yosuke or someone doesn't call out on Suzuka. By this point in the story I briefly wondered if Suzuka represented the worst of Chie. For a moment anyway.
TheGDFProject chapter 1 . 5/16
the story is great and so is the comedy, the personality you give the persona are an interesting idea...but their a few things I do not like the story seems to follow yosuke's and chie's relationship then Souji's and yukiko's.
JumpingToaster chapter 12 . 5/15
Personally, I would have found it a lot more entertaining and hilarious if it was a harem route and ALL of the girls (who was named in the game) gained personas (whether they got involved in the investigations is another matter). But that's just me.

This all very nice too so no problem here!
JumpingToaster chapter 4 . 5/15
100 Chapters huh? And for some reason the menu shows only up to 20. Oh boy.

Well, this read should be interesting.
Elizabeth senpia chapter 1 . 4/27
ebay/p4_1stmission_

ebay/p4_1stmission_
Americaiuno chapter 3 . 4/22
I really love your story
Ziodyne967 chapter 100 . 4/19
Daaaaayum dude! Another chapter up. Awesome! XD

I love the ending! I hope to see more.
NightAngelo'0 chapter 100 . 4/17
Good chapter.
Keep up the good work.
Natzo chapter 100 . 4/17
Almost at the end, after more than 5 years of work. You should be proud.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 100 . 4/16
...oh my... *O.O* Naoto, you perv!
Number13teen chapter 100 . 4/16
Where did she drag Kanji!? Lol , I can't stop laughing! She pulled a gun on her persona!
1,502 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »