Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Yasmeen Rashid chapter 1 . 1/8
Crimson-Sorcerer chapter 102 . 12/23/2015
Me tardado 3 días para llegar hasta este capitulo y debo decir con toda honestidad que esta historia es increíble, en especial el como manejas la parte del "romance" que haces que no sea pesado o muy forzado, y la personalidad de cada Persona me encanta, realmente un muy buen trabajo.
Proponent of EVO chapter 102 . 11/21/2015
I just caught up through 102 chapters of reading. This is sublimely good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing!
Relden Calder chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
So... the basic premise is that Personas remain manifest at all times, but can only be seen and heard by Persona-users?
Well, this case just got a lot easier to solve. Seriously, they're going to discover the killer the second one of them spots Magatsu-Izanagi with his user.
Dusk Clark chapter 102 . 10/9/2015
come on you have come this far if you don't it all go to waste this has been one the best story I have ever read
SheldOg21 chapter 102 . 9/10/2015
whoa o.o
dayday99990 chapter 102 . 8/31/2015
Go ahead final push end this story with a bang!
Ziodyne967 chapter 102 . 8/29/2015
You're so close to the ending dude! Dont give up please! Even if it takes you 5 years to complete this, llease dont give up. I want to see this through until the end...
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 101 . 8/27/2015
..Oh god... I'm gonan die laughing... XDXDXD
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 102 . 8/27/2015
...huh...? Wait, what? That Persona Life problem is... wow, didn't know Shadows could go into the real world XD

And shit is starting to get real now. Shame Izanami is gonna get wrecked hard at the endgame XD
rebfan90 chapter 102 . 8/26/2015
Great chapter!
DragonSword35d chapter 102 . 8/26/2015
Okay. Good chapter. Missed moment of comedy in there, but other then that, no complaints. For clarification, said moment was when Souji said he wasn't an adult, yet. At that point, I would have found it hilarious for Izanami to say the events of Christmas eve would suggest otherwise. The reactions! Would have given her some openings, if nothing else.
Guest chapter 102 . 8/25/2015
Just read chapter 102, and... holy crap
diokun chapter 102 . 8/25/2015
I wish you luck and well-being. Hope you be successful on whatever you are going through right now!
Lacie968 chapter 102 . 8/25/2015