Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
rebfan90 chapter 105 . 4/20
great chapter!
The 13 Paged NoteBook chapter 105 . 4/20
I know you have a life and such but please tell me that after this story is over you will do a p5 split personality story!
Rocketfist chapter 9 . 4/19
Im wondering in your later chapters, did you ever get inspired by the Persona 4 Animation works? According to your fanfic date.
Rocketfist chapter 2 . 4/18
Okay, im two chapters in, and im already laughing my ass off here.

The only critique i have for your writing is the unnecessary sound effects such as "wack" in middle of a character dialogue. Not that it holds back the whole experience. I have an idea where you're going with with your writing quality. Just make future note of this.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 78 . 4/14
I love this!Especially omake.
Zipdyne967 chapter 104 . 3/23
Sounds like youre going through some toughh times. Make sure tour life comes first!
Just read your story all in one night and i absolutely adore it. Can't wait for more, we are so close for it ending which is beary sad. Hope you'll be able to find time to be able to work on this
xaxiel1572 chapter 104 . 2/9
Well them disappearing was way more funnier then I remember it being when I played the game XD
Wrathie Winsre chapter 104 . 2/7
Hey Kisoda,
Welcome back and I hope you are having a better time getting work in this terrible company. I hopethat your bad experience in japan won't put you off though, and I am glad to see you updating again. Please ensure your life is in order first and foremost as you do not have hold any responsibility to finish this story unless your personal life is in order.
Speaking of which, I am glad that you haven't lost your mojo and your writing still makes me laugh. I hope that you will not give this story up, and I do wish you all the best this year.

regards
wrathie
Dusk Clark chapter 104 . 2/2
Glad to see your back I was scared you had left this story, glad to see I was wrong
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 104 . 2/2
...fucking. Worth it. The end is within sight! Just maaaaybe two more chapters dude!
LongSean22 chapter 104 . 2/2
Welcome back! Still loving this! You handled this scene well. It could have been a boring slog of stuff I've seen/read before, but you put your own spin on it as always and made it funnny and interesting. Looking forward to more! Always!
Binbix chapter 104 . 2/2
So glad you're back! I get how hard it is to continue to update, especially with work and school, and I just want to say that I appreciate what you're going through. Can't wait for the epic conclusion!
rebfan90 chapter 104 . 2/2
great chapter!
LaciePandora chapter 104 . 2/2
This chapter is so good! I love it!
Please continue this story!
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »