Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 55 . 2/27
Aw... I actually did find the Persona'l problems pretty funny. I love Sukuna!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 49 . 2/27
Ha... I love Sukuna! Yay for Rokuten's changing personalities! I wonder how that affects Kanji.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 33 . 2/26
Koromaru, Teddie, and Aigis? That was pretty interesting. I wonder if Teddie will mention that to the others? It seems important. Talking to Personas from another person's point of view.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 22 . 2/26
Teddie playing with blocks made of inner demons? Why am I thinking of Minecraft? Minus the demon part.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 10 . 2/25
Ha... touching things prank? The classic stuck coin trick... except with superpowers! How did they get their hands on leaves that make them high? So, drugs spread to personas.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 6 . 2/25
Jiraiya is pretty cool, even if he's a pervert. Ninjas are awesome! I wonder how Souji would feel with so many other Personas?
BloodTrinity chapter 4 . 1/25
Igor dungoof?
BloodTrinity chapter 3 . 1/25
Plot twist? Does it really count?
BloodTrinity chapter 2 . 1/25
Honestly though, when I first saw how you portray the personas, it really matched them.
BloodTrinity chapter 1 . 1/25
I shall review every chapter of yours! Or maybe review 5 or 10 before I get bored and take a nap!
GenetiX23 chapter 3 . 1/9
...so Yu/Souji no longer is the Wild Card?

That's stupid.
Number13teen chapter 72 . 1/8
Kanji and Vincent...don't they have the same voice actor?
NightAngelo'0 chapter 98 . 1/8
Nice chapter.
Alright, final battle coming up.
putandari chapter 98 . 1/7
*brushing both hands together* finally finally finally! it's coming!
Ziodyne967 chapter 98 . 1/1
College? Oh i remember now... So thats why you couldnt upload more. Dont worry, i know how you feel. Ever since i started college, all my games started to collect dust...

Nice fic as always. I dont understand the last bit of Persona'L Problems though...
1,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »