Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
reydrago chapter 104 . 2/1
ah, finally an update, lets see...
hehehe, who knows how often, a seemingly mundane object can hurt a shadow of god...except mystery food x, in Q it along with something from SEES hurts an immortal shadow enough it never re-spawn...
the izanagi no ookami scene is kinda cool but why not the canon fusion Izanagi sequence?
Malachar chapter 104 . 2/1
Nice to see you back in the realm of the living.

Stuff is gonna be getting good here in the 11th hour, looking forward to the conclusion, and possibly whatever you write next.
LeumasNoswal chapter 104 . 2/1
Such Happy. Much update.
LAXH1107 chapter 8 . 1/25
Where did you get Ace Attorney
Hikari Whitedragon chapter 103 . 12/15/2016
Pleases update it so close to the end
Gamephenatic chapter 103 . 8/1/2016
I really love this story! You caught my interest, especially with you how did the Personas for each person! I would love to see the ending of such a great tale! It would be most satisfactory!
Revamped Persona chapter 44 . 7/28/2016
I love this story so much! Could you make a persons 3 version? Or even a persona 5 version?
Ziodyne967 chapter 103 . 6/21/2016
I really hope everything is going alright on your end. Can't wait until things settle down so you have give this fic some time. It's been a while since the last update, but don't push yourself too hard.
Shadow Weiss chapter 103 . 5/18/2016
This story has reached so far, I wonder what awaits at the end of this journey.

You have been very successful in bringing the personality of the characters and personas to life that gave a tremendous impact.

This story will surely be one of the best I have ever read. I am curious as to see how this story will reach it's ending.

I read this from chapter 1 to 103 in a day and It's really really impressive and amazing
Frankly Forgotten chapter 103 . 4/11/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY TO THE END. WE'VE COME SO FAR. I BEG OF YOU!
Malachar chapter 103 . 3/12/2016
Wow, this has been a trip reading and getting caught up. Seeing years go by and excitement for past events, quite The Journey.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends, you do a really excellent job of capturing personalities and making characters feel alive, as well as putting a lot of emotion into what was once simply battle mechanics.

Try never to let a lack of reviews discourage you. Some people are shy, or lurkers, of only review at points where they've caught up, or even wait for the end.

It's also a bit of a pleasure seeing all the life updates, like an abridged autobiography.

Until next time.

o/
lauti2399 chapter 61 . 3/12/2016
...
dayday99990 chapter 103 . 3/1/2016
Is this the end? story dead?
putandari chapter 103 . 2/16/2016
the fighting scene is intense, isn't it. it's unpredictable, which is so great!

...i'm guessing there's going to be a 'gold hunting' in Inaba... snrk!
dayday99990 chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Lol persona problems gotta be my favorite part
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »