Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Gamer In Training chapter 103 . 1/30/2016
Hello there..i just found this story a week ago and i'm already finish reading it.
I love this story, it's funny, romantic and nice fighting scenes. I hope you continue writing this story. I'm looking foward to future chapters. I hope you'll continue after the game ends. For instance, like a setting a few months after Souji left Inaba. I really love it if you could make a wedding chapter,especially Souji and Yukiko (Favourite couple). Anyway, keep up the good work. :-)
Proponent of EVO chapter 103 . 1/29/2016
I was so happy to see an update to this. Thank you for writing!
rebfan90 chapter 103 . 1/26/2016
Great chapter!
Lacie968 chapter 103 . 1/17/2016
This is really a sadness story... I almost cried out...
reydrago chapter 103 . 1/16/2016
oh please I hope, that "that form" appears next chapter
Yasmeen Rashid chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
WAH
Crimson-Sorcerer chapter 102 . 12/23/2015
Me tardado 3 días para llegar hasta este capitulo y debo decir con toda honestidad que esta historia es increíble, en especial el como manejas la parte del "romance" que haces que no sea pesado o muy forzado, y la personalidad de cada Persona me encanta, realmente un muy buen trabajo.
Proponent of EVO chapter 102 . 11/21/2015
I just caught up through 102 chapters of reading. This is sublimely good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing!
Relden Calder chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
So... the basic premise is that Personas remain manifest at all times, but can only be seen and heard by Persona-users?
Well, this case just got a lot easier to solve. Seriously, they're going to discover the killer the second one of them spots Magatsu-Izanagi with his user.
Dusk Clark chapter 102 . 10/9/2015
come on you have come this far if you don't it all go to waste this has been one the best story I have ever read
SheldOg21 chapter 102 . 9/10/2015
whoa o.o
dayday99990 chapter 102 . 8/31/2015
Go ahead final push end this story with a bang!
Ziodyne967 chapter 102 . 8/29/2015
You're so close to the ending dude! Dont give up please! Even if it takes you 5 years to complete this, llease dont give up. I want to see this through until the end...
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 101 . 8/27/2015
..Oh god... I'm gonan die laughing... XDXDXD
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 102 . 8/27/2015
...huh...? Wait, what? That Persona Life problem is... wow, didn't know Shadows could go into the real world XD

And shit is starting to get real now. Shame Izanami is gonna get wrecked hard at the endgame XD
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »