Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Prince Arjuna chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Santa comes a bit late. Just consider this as a new year's gift.

Another great chapter. As usual, Jiraiya and Yosuke are the best comedy duo ever! I liked the way Jiraiya said 'lie lie lie, go with it lie lie lie' as it nearly killed me by uncontrollable laugh and many more. Then, about Izanagi, I liked about him being some kind of matchmaker for both Souji and Yukiko. Great big brother mentor indeed.

Next chapter!
Prince Arjuna chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Prepare your cookies, Santa's approaching...

Well, another great chapter I must say at very least. I liked how the Personas interacted with their partners while studying, with Jiraiya amusing himself as he looked at the struggling Yosuke, Tomoe being a strict person when it comes to test and Konohana being nervous during studying. I found it cute when Yukiko noted that she's the one who took the test instead of Konohana. Souji, being a bastard he is, that's already predictable.

It's also worth to be mentioned about Souji's other Personas and their behaviors. I wish you will portray more about most Personas there. Good chapter and I'll be moving to the next one.
Prince Arjuna chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Santa Claus strikes again!

Good chapter! Once again Izanagi being helpful to Souji as some sort of mentor, Jiraiya's wisecracking and how he describe himself saving girls after leading wild animals and bandits to do their jobs, another side of Tomoe is shown (a softer, vulnerable side I mean) and Konohana is being a big-sister for Yukiko.

The omakes are great. I laughed when Omoikane said that. Maybe that's a result for having twelve different personalities at a time.

Santa's gonna rest for a while. Prepare your cookies while you can!
Prince Arjuna chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Santa's here and he wants cookie.

Hmm... another good job for this chapter. I liked it when Izanagi became some sort of big brother mentor for Souji while Souji himself became some sort of big brother mentor for Nanako as well as the leader of his friends. And it is interesting that while Izanagi seemed to be the most well-balanced Persona in personality, the mediator for other Personas, a level-headed one and the most respected one, is the weakest one among all four. Why don't you try making Souji make another fusion for Izanagi to make him stronger (you know, it's possible in-game).

As usual, Jiraiya being the main source of humor and I am amused when Tomoe beat him senselessly. Shy Konohana is cute and I'm looking forward for more.

And Santa wanna cookie.
Prince Arjuna chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
"I guess chivalry really is dead!"

I rolled and laughed.

Good chapter and I really enjoyed it. Unlike the three persona-users, it's good to include a battle scene and you've done a great job for that. Once again, Jiraiya is being himself and he's officially my favorite character in this story.

And nice characterization for Yukiko's Persona, Konohana-Sakuya. Pink, shy and fiery, man, what a deadly combo! I am imagining her flowery head being caught aflame while she's embarrassed.

Just one thing that bugs me. The moment when Yukiko fainted, you describe Souji lifted her, bridal style. It seems to be a blatant foreshadowing for their 'maybe' romantic relationship. I guess you can replace the word 'bridal style' into something else that is similar but doesn't bring the same effect. Apart of that and some minor errors, good job.

Santa's gonna move to the next chapter, hohoho!
Prince Arjuna chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Second Christmas present, hohoho (imitating Santa's laugh). Once again, my throat is severely spoiled due to bad laugh because of the humor you presented in this chapter.

The representation of Tomoe is quite... interesting at least. She shows some traits of honorable warrior (she is a samurai in real-life, in fact). And I can see that while she said to Jiraiya to respect his partner while beating him senselessly. Once again, Jiraiya being the ultimate source of humor of this story and keep it up!

Okay, Santa's gonna go for the third chapter!
Prince Arjuna chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hi there. Normally, I rarely review other people's stories, but I thought of something about Christmas, so please consider this review as my Christmas present to you (and a special thanks for you for being one of my devoid reviewers).

I had read this story of yours for a while but I have no time to review it. For me, this story is a pure comedy with the interactions between the persona-users and their Personas. Their personalities suit them, especially Jiraiya. Maybe we can say him as an embodiment of comedy in this story.

While this is a good read, the format of this story is quite confusing at best, and quite frustrating at worst. A couple of typos can be seen as well but due to the contents of the story, it's forgivable. The format may give this story its own trademark, so please continue just like that. Apart of that, please double-check your work and keep up the good work.

Due to my intention for Christmas present, I'll review all the chapters. Yay!
Kur0Kishi chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
lool. justicesword to the head, cant even talk straight anymore. more more~~

good shit you got going here kisdota
Grey Soul chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
Nice chapter for the holiday gift. I am still looking forward to the next update you promised

This chapter mostly are taken from the game, but the humor never fail to make me smile.

A pity that Izanagi won't tranfigured into Izanagi No Okami until just before end game. Seeing the investigation group's reaction to him would be interesting to say the least.

Have a great holiday and good job with the story.
Seigi Machine Zero chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
LOL, Himiko is even more un-serious than Rise.

I suppose Susano-O & Suzuka's interaction could be called 'violent love'? :p

Aaand, it's funny to see how Sword of Justice could give that much of an effect to Take.
Katy Starcatcher chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
AT LAST, IT'S UPDATED!

I love your story! 8D

It's just plain good! Anddd... Thanks for calling Kubo 'fish'. He deserved it

Well, Update soon!XD

~Kate
BonusParts chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I like a lot of the interactions going on in this chapter, and quite a bit. It's snappy and quick, but that's the nature of your style. The jokes were pretty funny - and enlightening - despite the weightiness of the situation at hand.

You've got a very good feel for Himiko's voice; she really shines in these scenes. Her back-and-forth between seriousness and flippancy is actually kind of adorable, and totally in-character, from what we've seen so far. The sweater comment makes me giggle every time I think of it, and her conversation with Konohana is just plain perfect.

Suzuka's great, too, especially her interactions with Take and Susanoo. (Sorry, Susano-O; I'm so used to writing these names that I just default to my alternate spellings. Same thing with Yousuke. It takes a lot of concentration for me to write it the Romanized way.) I really enjoy her stance on Kubo; it's a very telling point for her character, whether you press that or not.

Continue to be careful with punctuation, though. It's better in this chapter, but there were a few instances where they would have helped the flow. ("Ugh[,] jeeze[,] do we need to look at it?") Otherwise, it's short, but it gets your points across well.

And thank you for continuing to incorporate your own text within the game dialogue. I find few things more boring in original fiction than reading game dialogue that I have already read before...! Your scenes - with the addition of the talking Personas - are such a nice breath of fresh air, in that regard.

Keep it up!
Patcheresu chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
"No, not that," Rise said. "New sweaters are coming into the city tomorrow, and one that Rise's would just look-,"

"HIMIKO! We're looking for a killer," Suzuka said.

"Limit knows no Oyabun to strength his," Take said sounding exhausted. "I don't believe you're in any better condition, especially since that Justice Sword hit you on top of the head," Himiko said.

...
Astrih Konnash chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
Short chapter (cool one too!), but its Christmas tomorrow - take your time!

*ick* for Mitsuo Kubo - ugliest Persona character ever made, weirdest dungeon (took me 2 days to get over it), most annoying music and ugliest boss ever (well, perhaps another ahead boss is as ugly as this one - not spoiling about it here!)

LOL Persona'l Problems

Ahhh.. now I figured Mot looks a lot like a clockwork coffin bank - it bumps and has a moving hand that grabs the coin slowly then it pulls said coin inside with a fast move and a snapping noise
Liber-T.E.A chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
I sense...sexual tension between Susano-O and Suzuka. Ha.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »