Reviews for Persona 4: Split Personalities
Fuuga GF chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Wow, I finally get the chance to post a review for this fic! I've been following it from the start, but I don't think I can post a review from my PSP. Anyways, I like what I see and commend you for that. Everyone seems to be in character and I love the Persona's personalities. Just keep up the good work and you my friend will rock!

By the way, I love the Persona'l problems at the end of each chapter! They remind me of 4 koma, those y panel comics you usually see in the bonus pages of manga.
Everae chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Ah, you might want to proof-read these things carefully. Just because you don't want to keep us waiting, doesnt mean you skip some minor details.

I apologise, your a much better write than I am but -

Please "What is "she" arrests us?", either Konohana-Sakuya can see the truth of people or a malapropism on hers or your behalf. That kind of crossed a dangerous peak when "she" is yet to be revealed.

Well, cheers! Good luck and have a good day!
XoreandoX chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Not a bad update, you might wanna be careful when writing about Naoto, Konohana mentioned that she might arrest them. Other than that though the mild humor is good, still don't agree with the whole arrogant aristocratic behavior of Kintoki but still its your interpretation so its okay.
Xoraan chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Very nice, now it's very clear that Konohana and Himiko are gonna have a love rivalery. I suggest that Yukiko and Rise should a small amount of jealously towards each other, but only a tiny amount.

Now that the story is progressing with King Moron's death, I can't wait to read more.
Grey Soul chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Good chapter,

The interaction between the personas and their users is nice, sometimes a good laugh too.

Jealous Konohana... Well that's new.

I wonder how they going to react to Izanami.

Keep up the good work.
TheDatenshi chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
I'm afraid someones gonna JACK MY LANTERN.

Genius! LOL
kou32 chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
awesome as always. funny as hell. i loved the part were Konohana was getting jealous.
Patcheresu chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
You could have made it even funnier by showing SOuji grasping out to the persona. In other words Yosuke gets socked in the face, hard, as you need some force and speed to get those cards while they are flying. *BAM* YES! GOT IT! Everyone else except Yosuke just stared at him. Yosuke was unconscious and sporting the beginnings of quite a shiner.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Ahahahaha...! Konohana is on fire of jealousy! Good job also on Persona'L Problems. I'm close to peeings when I read this!
Astrih Konnash chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Yes! finally an update - enjoyable as always

I love the Personae talking - always a laugh, even with king Moron's death - I think Jiraya will soon find another victim for his pranks

As for Konohana literally fuming... XD

Persona'L Problems: oh, my... LOL XD

Souji could be a barrel of laughs all by himself if all Persona he gets start to manifest and talk all the time - but just Izanagi is good enough

Keep these chapters coming
thatguyoverthere chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Only 2 personas left to show up, I can't wait to see how Magatsu Izanagi will act.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Another funny chapter (especially the part where Konohana gets angry).

Also, I don't know about Persona 5, but they are coming out with another Persona game for the 3DS when it comes out.
OneSky chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
This fic is so funny that make me lol all day long! Keep it up!
Muashisuya chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Jiraiya, for the love of god, please keep being hilarious! AND DON'T STOP PRANKING KING MORON! ALL HAIL PRANKSTER PRINCE JIRAIYA!
Rebellion598 chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
Oh wow...I know that Karma is a...well ya know, but King Moron really deserved the prank...and what's coming up.
1,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »