Reviews for Winter Month
RedMageXII chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Love this story. Captures the humour so well that I laughed aloud, and everyone was perfectly in character. Please return to writing in these parts; there is not enough Mitsu of such high quality. :-)
bcbb1d5d chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hello! I read this story long ago, like last year, and then again in January I think... But I was to eager to reach the sequel and didn't give you your deserved review.

So now that I re-read it again, it's my time to congratulate you for something so damn brilliant.

Really, I loved this story! Amazing
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great job! I loved it! Keep it up! :D
Alcandre chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Loved it! Angst with a happy ending. What could be better?
spicyrollin chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I do so love angst when it gets resolved :D :D! Some parts of the story really tugged at the heartstrings, it was so touching and sad. Being the ever sensitive person that I am, I cried of course. Not as much as I did while reading 'Chances Are' though, loll! Once again you've proven your ability to move people to tears with your writing. I just thank you so much for the happy ending this time. I also enjoyed the sequels immensely. The A world and W world series are amongst my favourite Mitsu stories!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Angst was never my thing, well, im just thankful i gave this a chance and finish it the ending is happy, and well, hopeful i thought :)
the eyesore chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
awesome!

i love how you write!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Well done!

I don't normally like present tense fics, but this one didn't bother me in the slightest. (Maybe because I'm really drunk now.)

Wasn't too angsty BTW, I think romance is below average here! I think you should remove "Angst" from the description. :)

Overall good writing style, characters are quite well-portrayed. Great job.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
man! why didn't I see this the first time, I didn't notice it was your story too...

anyway, i kinda like this more than your other k-on fics...hehe...

The "But I want you to." was like a magic word..haha...it increased the tension...yay! i liked how the conversation went...

and the film, yeah, i knew it was ' Imagine Me and You'...

anyway, i hope season 2 will feature lots of mioxritsu...

damn! it's the cutest yuri pair ever...

ganbatte..
deathkid1313 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Imagine Me & You, no wonder I had this nostalgic feeling when the "I'm ecstatic!" came up.

Nice fic Fluufy and warm... Fuwa Fuwa Time!
Sainji chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh hay was that a IM&Y reference thar? I loved the grocery store scene in the movie, so funny hahaha. Lovely fic, I enjoyed reading it and I had the biggest grin on my face when Mio confessed
Exhausted chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
The only thing better than a reference is an obscure one that few people will get.
b4k4-san chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Not sure why, but that line "The visit never comes." Really stands out to me. In a good way.

Sometimes it's the little things are what make the deepest impression on my mind.
ZIIIX chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hm, this looks like a swap of places for Mio and Ritsu from Adagio by the sounds of it. Mio's the one who's unsure about how she feels and Ritsu is all for it. I must say you got me emailing this to myself again so I could finish, which is always I good sign. I got to the part where Mio arrives at Ritsu's house when I had to leave for school, so I rushed to get it sent so I could read it in class.

For the review, I liked this a lot, if you couldn't already tell, and I think it's a good way to have break between writing a main story and whatnot. Hm, weird. I've been playing around with something similar to this as well, in where it's Ritsu who knows that she has (italics)some(/italics) kind of feeling for Mio, but is unsure of how Mio would act or respond to it. Your Ritsu here is a bit more forward than what I had in mind, but it works probably better here considering the situation.

Oh, and reading this got me trying to picture Ritsu as a college student, which got me trying to draw it again. To no avail unfortunately, but I got some kind of idea in my mind's eye.

Ah, after rereading it I finally figured out what was bugging me about it though. It seems like there's no evolution of feelings between the time of Mio calling Mugi and the end with her and Ritsu watching the movie. I was kind of surprised to see her say that she "want[s] [her] to" at that part, because it seemed like it came out of nowhere in a way. Maybe it was because I was reading it in class at first, but it doesn't settle with me right for some reason. I know you love playing with jumping time frames to add implied emotions and actions, but sometimes it's good to let the reader know in some way that you are implying something.
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I loved this! I started reading it at school, so I rushed through the beginning due to fear of being caught. I don't know why, but reading these stories, no matter how sweet, still make me feel a little uncomfortable when around my peers.

All right! A little angst never hurt anyone. In fact, I'm sort of a fan of angst, but since the Lucky Star readers are pretty much haters when it comes to that, I never got to write any. And I found out I'm sort of better at comedy more than anything. Not sure if that's good.

All your stories are awesome, and your writing skills are great! Keep it up!

PS: To answer your other question: yes, I'm uploading the official English version of the second manga volume of Lucky Star. Soon I'll upload the third.