Reviews for Seven Sleepless Nights
twinningbigtime chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Liked the story :) just wish it finished another chapter or so later. I always like to read the reactions of others "finding out" especially when it was such a poignant part with him following Ron around!
Anon chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
George is seducing her. OMMerlin! *u*
I wanna George to me! *o*
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
"... one of these nights, you are all mine.", he said. Hahahahaha Exactly. e-e
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
This is a thing.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Yes, he is cute.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hummm e-e Someone is in love.
Toaster33 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
i kinda want to see what Ron would say... but i guess he wont care.
pUSSYCAT PIPPIN chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
VERY NICE I LOVE ALL OF THE STORY VERY CUTE SWEET AND OF COURSE FUNNY.
Pussycat pppin chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Ron lost is Gorge 's wine he deserver Hermione and she him. Ron needs to get over himself I bet he just said what he said about Hermione because she did not help him with his homework. So is Hermione going to fly with Gorge in the next chapter. I like it.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Yes i was right they did under estimate Hermione not smart not smart at all. Ron needs to grow up and be kinder to Hermione God knows she helps him out more then she should.I have nothing to say about Lavender bod or good. Wow Gorge is doing homework and Hermione whats him to have fun causing mischief like. I like it.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Poor Lee poor Fred or is it stupid Lee and stupid Fred{ not the same stupid as that evil mean Umbrige woman}. do they not know that they should under estimate Hermione for that is what they did at less it seems that way to me. I fell sorry for the poor lass that get a saprize from Lee. It was very funny and a bit sweet I like it.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Did I tell you yet that I heat that stupid mean evil Umbrige because I do I do I do. I like the idea of Hermione becoming a healer she seems the kind of person that wood do that. I also like that she was able to help Gorge and that he let her. Very cute,charming, and sweet chapter I like it.