Reviews for The HalfLife of Gordon Freeman
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
loved the story so far I do hope you continue this
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
great story
Kamina The II chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
FINALLY! I was worried for awhile there! You Have were away longer than the Guy you were parodying!
Starcross23 chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
are you going to post up another chapter soon? i'm just curious
Kamina The II chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
I Have an idea similiar except it's a crossover with All three Minds With a different Touhou character stuck in their head as they talk with them side by side in the Tax payer money hellhole known as Black Mesa.

I'm thinking - Shepard/Reimu
Imagine them stuck in their heads.

The shepard and barney one might become finished by Freeman's will take a LONG time to finish.

(Just throwin this out here.)
StarCross32 chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Is this to be followed up into half life 2?
Doktor Devious chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You still waiting for the next episode of Freeman's Mind? Same here. Is it okay if I use bits of this fic to integrate my own character into the story?
Kamina The II chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I get it! it's always Haruhi's Fault!
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
-Fast Forward-

...did this turn out great...

in all serious sorry for not supporting this as much as i could with reviews,i am just lazy

everything is good and well done, such as the brief flashbacks, the side trips with Yuki (only once so far), just how you changed, and re-arranged everything.

i do hope to see more

even the side stories you mention

well see ya matey
Qrs-jg chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love all refrences from freemans mind ive been laughing the entire first chapter
distressed reader chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
One of the best crossovers that ive seen in the 5 years that ive been reading fanfiction on various sites.

In my honest opinion you shoud keep making thease even without freemans mind its far better imo and the story has immense potential. 10/10
Chase Dotwav chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Awesome story so far!

Please continue the story!
inu chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
yuki vs glados the A.I. war
neko chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
prety good
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Hey dude...or dudette

i want to say well done and good job for all you have done so far

i am a fan of both of these series and i just could not resist seeing how you would make them play out

and i am impressed

i hope to read more episodes later

see ya