Reviews for The Definition of 'Emergency'
Kriti chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
loved it!it doesn't say complete so does that mean there will be more?id love to see u continue this...great job!thanks!
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
*swoons* That was lovely. Protective!Booth is always great.
Laurie Lu chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I came across your profile due to your NCIS fic 'Slipped' which I enjoyed immensely and found that you write Bones fic as well. I've watched Bones for a while but never really got into the fanfic world of it...until I read this fic. Please, thank d'angeli for me for prompting you so often! I hope to read more.
BB-lover14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Beautiful just beautiful i loved how descriptive it was
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Beautiful. Perfect. Exactly how it should happen. She should be the one to kiss him. :D
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was so cute! Great job!

From A Fanfiction Angel
Nessy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aw how cute! I love it! Nicely done. The tension, the angst, the humor, and the sweetness. Good mixture ;)
hipplanet chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Cute story!
cmf227 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Stunningly beautiful. You turned a pretty common car accident scenario, and wove it into a lovely B/B tale.. Loved it.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Cool!

Loved the end where he says a prayer of thanks for her safety and the kiss, too.
M. Rig chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Lovely lovely work! I'm off to read the rest of your stuff now! : )

Thanks so much!
jerseybones chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is the definition of a good story: Sweet, romantic, with an overprotective Booth and logical Brennan showing how much she understands him, how much he needs her and how much they love one another.
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
You could sense Booth's care and worry so well..loved it. Do continue and don't leave it as a one-shot. The next few chapters should be about Booth's alpha male tendencies taking care of her and protecting her as she gets situated at home, buys a new car, goes back to work..maybe even lands up in the hospital again? Haha, good job, keep at it.
doctorsuez chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very cute little fic that is very much in character. I hope you give us chapter 2 with sore Brennan and alpha male Booth. I'm a sucker for that kind of story.

Thanks for writing.
KG86 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Awesome! Loved how the kiss just came naturally
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »