Reviews for The Sleep of the Staked
momzombie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I always loved this scene from the books. You've done a great job on expanding on this and making it, more.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very nice.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
sigh. I love this fic, it's so wonderful. a great idea to tie sookie not quite remembering these sweet moments to why she would stop for eric on the road without a qualm. you wrote her incoherence beautifully, and eric caring for her even while he laughed at her was spot on. bravo!
agmo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I love this scene in IHGO and love it as a standalone. An amazing mix of perfect S/E and utter poetry. I live your writing. I know my reviews aren't too helpful or coherent but I love the writing.
Mortia chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I don't usually read one-shots but this was very well written. Thank you.
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey, Well done, very good ;)

M. Scragz
Thorsminion chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I love this ~I tumbled right along with Sookie~

I like how Eric was the rabbit hole...not the rabbit... much like the vampire hole (or blank) that her mind hears. Your Eric was so soft and sensitive to Sookie's needs (even with the bad humming) ~it was perfect~
Banky chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I know it probably shouldn't have, but this one made me smile. Lots.

He's so gruff & tender (slightly bemused too, I think), and she's so unguarded in her fever-dreams.

Does she eventually remember them, do you think? The intro./outro. suggests not, but the tone of some of the dreaming hints otherwise. Riddle-me that. : D (Doing a fine job on my own, I know..)

[Incidentally, 'Flash a Hungry Smile', Mystery Jets - watch?vYR8kklgycNM , while I devoured this one. Chirpy.]

Please keep sharing your writing, I'm hooked. What I particularly love about your SVM is the snippets of insight we get into moments between that of CHs 'verse.

teamedward86 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like drugged up Sookie, she's funny...
holby chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I have to say that I love this story...both as a stand alone and as the gift from Jack in IHGO. It so perfectly fills that gap in CD and maintains the integrity of the characters as CH developed them. I particularly like the way you tied it to her rationale for her dedicated care for Eric in DTTW. I wish CH had included something like this in SVM. Perhaps she will provide some sudden memory to surface to reassure Sookie that her feelings for Eric pre-dated the blood-bond. I really enjoy your writing!
nbc24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
haha, I sure am pleased that Jack gave this memory back to Sookie. What I thought was espceially nice was that Eric didn't actually reminded Sookie of how sweet he'd been to her, and that she'd underessed him. It seems strangely chivalrous of him.

Aphrothena chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Sookie's recurring dream reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

What a wonderful dream! It made me wish to dream of Eric and meet him running down the street when I'm awake...Wow!

These lines were funny and sexy:

"You are not doing it very well." - E/S

"You will be very lucky if I don't eat you up." - E

I love your stories, I can't wait to read more. Thanks!
nikkinyc chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow this was insane and brilliant! You made her fevered dreams so realistic and it fits the characters so I could definitely imagine this actually taking place
LanYap chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was incredibly moving to me; the lost memory wrapped in a dream. The rabbit hole talking to her, falling into the stars. It's so brilliant and beautifully written. I love it, just loved it!
bebeschtroumph chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really enjoyed that. Thanks very much.