Reviews for 100 Things Germany Is Not Allowed To Do
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Wunderbar!
Loved this!
crossover junkie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
We celebrate Oktoberfest in America. Especially in Wisconsin. More Americans have German Ancestry than British.
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Haha
readingpower chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I laughed at 95, 55, and 102. I can just imagine him throwing the paper up and saying screw everything.
Cajun Gator Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT I LIKE THE BLACK FOREST THING!
skie89 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
It just makes it better that you are German. Also good point, Germany has been a major player in both world wars and that is unlikely to change for the third one when it happens. Out of curiosity will Germany support Russia or China? I am afraid that America might be too tired and poor to take part when it comes.
writerofhetaliathings chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Two things one Oktoberfest actuality mainly is in September, and there is one place in America lisensed to celebrate Oktoberfest.
theeviljellocupslayer chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh mein gott! This was extreme epicness! I'm trying to hold back laughs since everyone is asleep at the moment! awesome work!
FueledByChocolate chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hello there fellow fanfic writer,

Just came by to let you know that list type stories (or non-stories) are against the rules and put your account/story at risk for deletion.

Perhaps you could move this story to a place where it is allowed, I’m sure you could do a quick Google search to find one. But at the moment this type of story is not allowed on Fanfiction and it can be taken down, not to mention your account may be banned for a while.

If you continue to post chapters/ignore the fact this story is breaking the rules, you will be reported.

Make sure you read the rules before publishing a story and your account will be safe.

Cheers,
Alyssa
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*is cackling too hard to type*
LyndseyAW chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I've heard about alot of these and it just makes me laugh that the german government would do some of these things but i guess we as americans do some pretty wierd stuff too.
Liberty Girl in the Sky chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Okay, you know how last review I mentioned that I can barely speak German? My singing teacher gave me a German song, and I apparently sang it quite well. 0.0 WHY? Why I can I SING German but not speak it?
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is pretty amusing. Also, I'm American, and I'm trying to learn to speak German, and MY MOUTH won't FORM THE WORDSSSS! I can't get it. I can read a little bit (not much at all, but a little) and if I hear a bit, I understand, but for the life of me, I can't speak it! It's driving me crazy!
Ianus chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Bwahahahhahahahhahahahah! Incredible!

"You are not allowed to mock America's inability to speak German. Even if they've just called themselves doughnuts."

Huuu, thank gawd Im not the only one laughing at the Kennedy quote!

But please do me one favour and write: "Im Namen Deutschlands"
germansparkleparty chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
the next day germany brings in a keg, wearing laderhousen after baracading the doores and passin out a voteing ballot. next he yells hail hitler and goes on about dirty he asks russia for reparationsand scares he doesnt check a video befor he shows it creeping every body in the conferance room making canda scream.[the video ends with a small clip of germany saying "and america is ze hero"