Reviews for Beast of Burden
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I tried to get into it but I think puckleberry is ruined puck doesn't forgive her and though Rachel made a mistake he choose to seek her out. I think they are unfixable which sucks.
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
what? no! this can't end, this is too good to end, oh god iv'e cried so much reading all this. just... thank you. this is truly amazing. i love you for giving me the opportunity to read this.
jean23261985 chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
I loved this story! I thought you ended it really well too

I've read it twice now and it sticks with you! I love all the songs from the showcase Fool in the Rain is my new favorite song
PuckleBerryFord chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
i noticed you haven't updated this story yet. i really hope you do because i love it and i want to read more of it. i hope you update soon. please? it's an amazing story. really sad but amazing.
sourewolf chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
i'm in love with this story, it's so beautiful(: i love the songs you chose for the showcase(: I can't wait to read more!
Petra79 chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
This is such a beautiful story. Please continue.
SkyeDrgn chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
IS this the end? if not please finish it..Its has been a beautiful ride!
kotokodainetohru chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
I just wanna say how I basically almost died of happiness when I saw the Goo Goo Dolls there. They're one of my favorite bands of all time and Dizzy was SUCH a great choice for the situation. Thanks! Gotta go listen to too much GGDs!
xoxoshortie92xoxo2 chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
What happened? This is such a great story! I want to know more...Do they have a happier ever after? H

get married? Have kids? You should finish...
metaphor chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
I apparently added this to my alerts a while back, but never sat down and really read it till now. And now that I have plowed my way through all sixteen chapters, I am completely caught up in the story and its emotions. It's so affecting and I'm very much invested in your Puck and Rachel. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope that you haven't abandoned the story completely. I'd love to read what happens next.
Kaylor Anne chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Update!
sierra-knittel chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Love the fanfic...is this the last chapter.
angeloneous chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
I wanted to review this story and tell you how amazing I thought it was! I really enjoyed both of your stories - they were so full of emotion and realistic situations and characters. It was truly a pleasure! Thank you so much for sharing!
Recco101 chapter 8 . 3/12/2010