Reviews for Beast of Burden
Smytheberry1726 chapter 12 . 3/3
Omg this chapter...wow...had me in tears. Loved it but sad as well
I really hope you will finish this story! It's beautiful. Would really like to see how Puck and Rachel come together again, especially now that she has had therapy.
SammiLoves2Write chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Awe this was so adorable! You're a great writer!
-Sammi
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I tried to get into it but I think puckleberry is ruined puck doesn't forgive her and though Rachel made a mistake he choose to seek her out. I think they are unfixable which sucks.
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
what? no! this can't end, this is too good to end, oh god iv'e cried so much reading all this. just... thank you. this is truly amazing. i love you for giving me the opportunity to read this.
jean23261985 chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
I loved this story! I thought you ended it really well too

I've read it twice now and it sticks with you! I love all the songs from the showcase Fool in the Rain is my new favorite song
PuckleBerryFord chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
i noticed you haven't updated this story yet. i really hope you do because i love it and i want to read more of it. i hope you update soon. please? it's an amazing story. really sad but amazing.
sourewolf chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
i'm in love with this story, it's so beautiful(: i love the songs you chose for the showcase(: I can't wait to read more!
Petra79 chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
This is such a beautiful story. Please continue.
SkyeDrgn chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
IS this the end? if not please finish it..Its has been a beautiful ride!
kotokodainetohru chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
I just wanna say how I basically almost died of happiness when I saw the Goo Goo Dolls there. They're one of my favorite bands of all time and Dizzy was SUCH a great choice for the situation. Thanks! Gotta go listen to too much GGDs!
xoxoshortie92xoxo2 chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
What happened? This is such a great story! I want to know more...Do they have a happier ever after? H

get married? Have kids? You should finish...
metaphor chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
I apparently added this to my alerts a while back, but never sat down and really read it till now. And now that I have plowed my way through all sixteen chapters, I am completely caught up in the story and its emotions. It's so affecting and I'm very much invested in your Puck and Rachel. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope that you haven't abandoned the story completely. I'd love to read what happens next.
Kaylor Anne chapter 16 . 6/2/2010