Reviews for Gaara the Messiah
Dot chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
That was freaking amazing XD
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Ah-hahaha XP Wow, the Messiah? Still, it was the best option out of everything else kankuro came up with. I love the brothers' dialogue and bickering, it's amusing and quite sounds like them.
i like all the troublesome influence from Shikamaru and him having a room there without Kankuro knowing.
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
Rissa chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I totally loved it! Great job. I even felt Gaara was in near to perfect character. And kankuro was hilarious!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Pft. How god! The ending, Shika just walks out, 'Hey...' haha. Love how Gaara has become a Messiah, long live his secret cults. Thanks!QQ
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I LOVE all the ShikaTema references! *squeal* This was pretty damn funny. What a brother-ish thing for Kankuro to do, heehee!
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
That really was the most logical explanation to give to the masses. It was almost prophetic ;) Thanks for posting!
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I wish Gaara was the Mesiah
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great story! LOL. Kankuro should be grateful Shika didn't say "Temari's room". Thanks for writing this. It was hilarious. I love your work. God bless! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ahahahahahah genious!
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
rofl. It'd be funny if Gara did end up being the Messiah instead of Naruto. Just to fuck with the prophesy
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hahahaha you made my day! Awesome work! I can't describe how great this was! XD
SeaShellSakura chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh gods! Now, if only I can stop laughing...
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
...No words can explain how much this made me laugh. Just beautiful. *Wipes tear*
Izaranna chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Best explanation EVER.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I found this fic fucking hilarious.