Reviews for The Pact
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/27
Aaaawww...what a perfect first time! It's too bad they both wasted so much time before getting together. But maybe they both needed to experience and grow in order to appreciate each other. Too sweet! And hot! Lol
mindy781 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I loved the first chapter. I really liked how devoted they were to each other but didn't know the other had the same feelings. I love that Sookie befriended Eric when he was new at school. I think it is beyond wonderful that Sookie went out of her way to look special for Eric.
jade012 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awwww . . . how sweet. To have your 1st time be w/ someone you love and trust and have years to grow w/. Thanks for writing and sharing~
fffbone chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I just found this story. Awww so cute. Love the language thingy. So he didn't understand him. Except for the super hero part. LOL. Glad that their families got along too. I'm not surprised that it took so long for them to get together. Each afraid what the other thinks. Kids. So glad I'm past that.
Admiradora1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
aaaaawwwww so so so romantic... i love your story.. no wonder why it got selected for the contest!

mmmmmmm eric and sookie... love this couple...
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
When I first read this, I actually didn't know there is such thing is called 'review button' lolz.

My review method is weird coz I write is as I read, might seem weird bb.

It makes scence that he thinks in a different language deffo makes it better on the telepathy thiggo.

AWWWWW so cute when Eric cooked dinner for her. Melts.

Beel you douche!

Totally freaking hawt lemons. I think I'll get the professor and help me calm down. :D

Thanks for sharing this awesomeness with us. You rock. Me lurves.

And sorry for the 'weirdy' review. I iz like that.

*pouncey puggles*
luvvamps chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is so sweet. Everyone's first time should be so sweet.
random987123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this was so very cute. I liked the twist that Sookie liked Eric because his thoughts were in Swedish. Eleven year old Eric wanting to be Superhero Sookie's sidekick was adorable. I also thought Eric debating about whether to undress and just taking off his socks was funny.
ToonMum chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really enjoyed this and even had a few chuckles along the way! Great first attempt and I will definitely be reading your other story as well.
Rigoletta chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nice story and very well-written! I have really enjoyed it!
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
seriously that was one of the best one shots i have ever read i hope one day u extend it. it was so turthful and romantic.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw... I loved this one-shot... It was so sweet.
Mandy Kay Miller chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
No wonder you did well! This was really great... I loved all the details that you added that helped make it more real. It was so cute how nervous he was... I cracked up when he was on the bed, then sat, then stood because he didn't know what to do. Nice job!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010