Reviews for The Pact
mindy781 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I loved the first chapter. I really liked how devoted they were to each other but didn't know the other had the same feelings. I love that Sookie befriended Eric when he was new at school. I think it is beyond wonderful that Sookie went out of her way to look special for Eric.
jade012 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awwww . . . how sweet. To have your 1st time be w/ someone you love and trust and have years to grow w/. Thanks for writing and sharing
fffbone chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I just found this story. Awww so cute. Love the language thingy. So he didn't understand him. Except for the super hero part. LOL. Glad that their families got along too. I'm not surprised that it took so long for them to get together. Each afraid what the other thinks. Kids. So glad I'm past that.
Admiradora1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
aaaaawwwww so so so romantic... i love your story.. no wonder why it got selected for the contest!

mmmmmmm eric and sookie... love this couple...
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
When I first read this, I actually didn't know there is such thing is called 'review button' lolz.

My review method is weird coz I write is as I read, might seem weird bb.

It makes scence that he thinks in a different language deffo makes it better on the telepathy thiggo.

AWWWWW so cute when Eric cooked dinner for her. Melts.

Beel you douche!

Totally freaking hawt lemons. I think I'll get the professor and help me calm down. :D

Thanks for sharing this awesomeness with us. You rock. Me lurves.

And sorry for the 'weirdy' review. I iz like that.

*pouncey puggles*
luvvamps chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is so sweet. Everyone's first time should be so sweet.
random987123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this was so very cute. I liked the twist that Sookie liked Eric because his thoughts were in Swedish. Eleven year old Eric wanting to be Superhero Sookie's sidekick was adorable. I also thought Eric debating about whether to undress and just taking off his socks was funny.
ToonMum chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really enjoyed this and even had a few chuckles along the way! Great first attempt and I will definitely be reading your other story as well.
Rigoletta chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nice story and very well-written! I have really enjoyed it!
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
seriously that was one of the best one shots i have ever read i hope one day u extend it. it was so turthful and romantic.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw... I loved this one-shot... It was so sweet.
Mandy Kay Miller chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
No wonder you did well! This was really great... I loved all the details that you added that helped make it more real. It was so cute how nervous he was... I cracked up when he was on the bed, then sat, then stood because he didn't know what to do. Nice job!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great.
mycajunlover chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Really Like it! Good work
A-Redhead-Thing chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet? What the hell is wrong with me? I needed a pick me up last night and I decided to re-read this :-)

My god I love it. I still can't believe it was your first story, it is so amazingly wonderful!

"I didn't plan to take Sookie straight to my room though, she deserved better than that."- I fell in love with Eric right then and there.

I love that he cooked dinner too. How sweet. Plus he took all the measures to make sure it wouldn't leave bad breathe. How thoughtful! :-)

AWW the story of how they became friends is just too cute. I love that he thinks in a different language. That's pretty awesome.

He wants them to be superheroes! I love little boy Eric. That's funny and sweet.

"When I saw Sookie flinch, I realized that maybe I didn't have to yell."- bwahahahaha so sweet!

Ugh, rumors spreading around high school. Things I do not miss for $1,0 Alex.

" I was determined to wait for Sookie, even if she wouldn't wait for me."- I love him. It does not make him a sap. It makes him incredibly romantic.

Ick, the pressures of prom. I'm glad I avoided that.

Yay! They got to dance together at Prom. How sweet!

I love that Eric went to the hotel to find her. I love even more that he couldn't let them happen.

"Tell me where he is and I'll beat the shit out of him."- my god he is amazing. No questions, just automatically ready to beat him up. :-)

UGH BILL! What an assface. Such a jerk. Good thing Sookie left when she did. I love her for going off on him like that! That is excellent! Yay for strong Sookie!

She wants to be a child psychologist. I love her. :-)

He is such a gentleman, offering her an out with their pact. I'm so glad she chose to say no. I'm doubly glad neither of them wants to do it just so that they don't go to college as virgins. It's really not a good reason to do that.

Aww he doesn't want to scare her off with how much he loves her. *heart constricts with awe*

Their nervousness is so touching! They might be best friends, but this is still a big event.

"how do you ask your best friend if she wants you to take off her dress or a nightgown instead?"- that line cracks me up so much! It's a great question, but it is so funny! Oh Eric.

His nervous thoughts make me smile. It's so heartwarming.

The love making was so beautifully written. I adore it. You did such an amazing job with it. It's sweet, tender, and hits all the right notes of being the first time.

I love that he though his love in English. I suppose he was too focused on something else to think in Swedish! She loves him too! *happy dance*

They are so freaking adorable and I love them. I love this story. I love you. :-)