Reviews for A Pair of Jokers
Very funny, good job
sampam69 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Loved it :) :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Haha that's cute funny, so they didn't fool Hotch one bit, that was cute, hot and smexy
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
As you said in your profile, I'm trying not to let the word 'review' scare me. This story was good! I liked Hotch's sneakyness at the end and the fact that it didn't turn into a threesome (nothing wrong with a threesome but I don't think it would make sense here). The relationship felt believable in the world you created.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Haha hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Funny. Hotch is quite a joker.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Love it! :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
OMG Hotch is going to make life so confusing for them.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nice.
caleab.covert chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very nice story.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Bad boy Spencer got a little kink in there have we pretty boy, with your eyes lighting up at the thought of Morgan spanking you oh this was hysterical laughed myself silly.
LostAmongstTheStars chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hahaha! Nice.
Annber03 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I had to keep from cackling at the bit where Hotch asks about what they wore to bed the night before :D.

It's frightening how well you did at keeping Hotch "in character" through his observations of those two. Whoa. And his response to it all? Did NOT see that happening. Huh.

Also, I've been reading through some of your stories, and I've learned two things: First off, I need to not read them late at night when others are sleeping, because a lot of them are funny as hell and it's very difficult to keep from laughing out loud.

Second, you write HOT Morgan/Reid scenes. Yes. The idea of Reid being unable to remain quiet during sex is...uh. Yeah. An intriguing thought.

Cute, sexy little story.
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
lol I love hotch in this lol. ;-)
NoelleDashuri chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'll just go ahead and put this out there. Considering How many stories you have, coupled with the fact that I love your writing (and lets be honest, the smut) your gonna be sick of me in the next few days. You know, flooding your inbox and all. Don't worry about replying to all if these things, cause there will be a lot lol.

Anyways! Ha. Our boys did it now... or did they? Hotch didn't sound like he minded all that much. Comparing them to the two dogs though... I wasn't sure whether to laugh or... Oh determine I laughed cause that was fuckin funny. Fabulous once again!