Reviews for Guardian: Reloaded!
lara5170 chapter 1 . 1/7
Doesn't Naruto look like his father but nobody that knew him noticed?
jtscores chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
Fuck, there's no more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Hey, G.A.M.M. I really loved this chapter especially Naruto interaction with him at. Please update because it's been 2 years.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
It's an amazing fic y'know pls continue!
blunt.raps69 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
For the love of god up date. I want to see how hinata and narutos game of cat and mouse plays out.
kika04 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Wow this fic is amazing!
Hikari To Seimei chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Hai! I'm laughing my ass off! That was so funny ! Hinata being the opposite of herserlf! Aparting the black passed it was funny how Hinata threat him like shit! XD! See you when you update!
BunnyDip chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
please update
Ryuujin96 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Great start to this story. I'm a bit sad that Naruto had to be so low on the totem pole, but Than again that is necessary to make things interesting. I'm looking forward though to seeing Naruto blood awaken in future chapters if you continue this story.
llazo4108822 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I love the fanfic.
petrify chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is one of the few interesting naruto vampire fics I've ever read. Please continue
DarkEmperorAngel chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
'"You're late." Kakashi said flatly.'

OH. MY. GOD. ;-)
Kataangforever2 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I almost forgot about this story! It's intriguing ! And Hinata's such a bitch :D I LOVE IT! I'm curious to know what happened to the Haruno and will Sakura take place in this story... Interesting though not once have you used the word 'vampire ' or at least I didn't spot it! Amazing.
gekkokage chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was an amazing chapter G! I loved this and your teaser very much. Can't wait for the next chapter to be released, and it was quite in depth. Good characterization of your cast, and nice story developments. Overall grade:S
Keep up the good work, and if you need anything, be sure to PM me. Can't let good art like this go to waste ya know?