Reviews for Guardian: Reloaded!
It's an amazing fic y'know pls continue!
blunt.raps69 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
For the love of god up date. I want to see how hinata and narutos game of cat and mouse plays out.
kika04 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Wow this fic is amazing!
Hikari To Seimei chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Hai! I'm laughing my ass off! That was so funny ! Hinata being the opposite of herserlf! Aparting the black passed it was funny how Hinata threat him like shit! XD! See you when you update!
Bye-bye
Yue narai chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
please update
Ryuujin96 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Great start to this story. I'm a bit sad that Naruto had to be so low on the totem pole, but Than again that is necessary to make things interesting. I'm looking forward though to seeing Naruto blood awaken in future chapters if you continue this story.
llazo4108822 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I love the fanfic.
petrify chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is one of the few interesting naruto vampire fics I've ever read. Please continue
DarkEmperorAngel chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
moreeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
'"You're late." Kakashi said flatly.'

OH. MY. GOD. ;-)
Kataangforever2 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I almost forgot about this story! It's intriguing ! And Hinata's such a bitch :D I LOVE IT! I'm curious to know what happened to the Haruno and will Sakura take place in this story... Interesting though not once have you used the word 'vampire ' or at least I didn't spot it! Amazing.
gekkokage chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was an amazing chapter G! I loved this and your teaser very much. Can't wait for the next chapter to be released, and it was quite in depth. Good characterization of your cast, and nice story developments. Overall grade:S
Keep up the good work, and if you need anything, be sure to PM me. Can't let good art like this go to waste ya know?
queenboogie16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Where has this story been all my life? Haha just kidding but even though there's only one full chapter, I already know I'm gonna love this story. The plot is really interesting and the characters are well-written. Plus I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat when Naruto and Hinata first met. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work!
shugokage chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I can't wait to see how this story will evolve!
luvhinata chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Wow! I love you're writing and you're quite good as a writer, evidently with this fic and the Anbu fic. I really love this story already even just with the 1st chap and a teaser, I hope that you update this someday because it would be a waste not to...even so its still made me really excited on both your story. I hope you continue both...

Also, I hope and wish that everything is well with you, and I thank you for updating Anbu, just want to mention it here, really can't wait for your update...;)