Reviews for Contagious
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was good; though, I was expecting to see an outbreak of the swine flu. Harry is stubborn that way. I always feel like you don't finish the story. What are the purposes to your stories if the have no ending? You build up for battle and chicken out before the fight? (sigh) I liked it though I just wish the ending made sense. Also what is your native tongue? I should like to try and write that way, if you don't mind?
Team Jasper 99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This story is only a short? I loved it, and to bad that it is over. I wish that there was more. Thank you though for writing it and publishing it.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great one-shot. The only mistake was "Harry Potter had the gull to miss lunch." Gull is a bird; Gall is arrogance. 'Nuff said, I did like the story very much. Thank you for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I liked it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Good one-shot! What a pity that Snape will have to start brewing the Wolfsbane as soon as he can stand up again (given that it's third year).

But anyway, I liked the story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Most excellent! Sweet!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awesome one-shot. Your writing is great, as it always is. I only have a small criticism; you used 'Grudgingly" three times to describe Severus all within a few paragraphs. Maybe find another word or phrase it differently? Other than that, very nice :)
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved this one-shot. I like the fact that Snape doesn't really hate Harry. :)
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
aw! long aww moment :D that was so sweet! thankyou! xx
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I just loved this story, as well all your other one-shot stories. Severus though a grumpy, snarky individual, he is an extremely dedicated, honourable man. As this shows how he was able to still keep young Harry safe because of an oath to Lily, despite his dislike of James. Added to that his willingness to help Harry once he became aware of his nightmares about his Uncle abusing him. Even though both Severus and Harry were very ill and lacked energy they did remain civil to each other. Severus finally got to know the real Harry, not the misconceptions of Harry he believed he knew to just like James Potter.

I do wish you'd write a one-shot/or short sequel about the reactions of both Harry's friends and Professors McGonagall and Dumbledore when they learned about the abuse. Also that Professor Snape was very willing to take young Harry in.
Future Forensic chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Nice u should make a sequail
Rhonwen Holcombe chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Such a wonderful story! It was so sweet, I enjoyed it very much! :) I logged in to discover a wealth of new stories that I have not yet read...this one caught my eye because it somewhat relates to my recent experience, so I read it first ;) It was excellent, thanks so much for posting! I am looking forward to reading more stories right away!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
swine flu you are a genius r u sure your single...joke god should of seen your face.
N. Forest chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I really liked this story. Everyone seems to be so worried about swine flu! Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
SEQUEL PLEASE more of this story.