Reviews for HandJob?
Cameron Mica Boyce chapter 25 . 2/4
Good.
Cameron Mica Boyce chapter 14 . 2/3
Ronnie saying, LIKE EPIC TWIN LOVER! made me laugh so hard! I can just picture her flailing her arms in excitement!
bri1120 chapter 25 . 1/19
OMG I am so sorry for you! I hope you two can get throo it, and this was a great story!
ivelisse1993 chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
please update
Cat chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Black 36 c
Cat chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
We are doing poems in my English class right now and I could just amgine what would happen of someone wrote somthing like that.
nazurath92 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
I hope you continue to just finish it :)
nazurath92 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
These two twins is so cute ;3
nazurath92 chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
This chapter is awesome :)
WhenIReviewLemon chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
*hugs* im so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I honestly think you are such a great author, but this is such a huge thing. I am so sorry for your loss, and thank you for letting us know. You're an amazing author. Thank you.
WhenIReviewLemon chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Dying. That's possibly the best thing of all time.
WhenIReviewLemon chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Hi, um. I just wanted to tell you that I really think your a good author. Your plots are engaging and fun, and still they can remain serious. Also, you write really well thought out lemon, it doesn't all happen at once. The relationship progresses over time, like a real one would. The one criticism I have for you is your spelling. It's not a major thing, I just notice small things sometimes. And it doesn't take away from the value of the story as a whole. Anyways, thanks for writing, you're really, really, good.
Can't believe it chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
I came across this story and I'm so sorry for what happen to Kate...I'm speechless I thought she was doing okay it was so fast, from one chapter to another she was gone and I'm sorry. I like your story a lot
Lulu-hime chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG PLEASE CONTINUE, THERE'S A CLIFF HANGER! I know, this review is kind of REALLY late... but THIS IS SOOOO GOOOD! Please write more, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm SOOOOO sorry for your friend's mom! :( *sob sob* So sad, I can understand how you're feeling, WAAAAHHH! I bet she's in an good place right now, happy and watching over her family and friends. :) I hope you'll become more happy over time, BUT I KNOW IT'S HARD! RIP :'( But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop writing, your writing IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING! :D If you do stop writing, I'll be very sad, cause I loved this story! It just breaks my heart knowing THE PAIN YOUR FEELING! I hope you feel better soon and start writing again, but don't force yourself! It takes time. LOTS. :( Try doing things you like. It might help. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Hay I just got to say that I really like this story hope you finish it soon.