Reviews for HandJob?
Hay I just got to say that I really like this story hope you finish it soon.
Days Past Forgotten chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
*blushes like mad* laundry day. I have a black lace bra size 34 B. My usual one is a nude colored bra, but it's in the wash... the ONE time I answer this kind of thing *dies of embarrassment*
Kidiu chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Haha! Okay, white, underwire, 34 C.
Kidiu chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Oh my god, seriously?! Her son read your fanfiction, she even mentioned the title, not knowing she was actually talking to the author?! And you were just chilling on a plane! That's so coincidental! Oh my god, seriously small world!
Kidiu chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Oh, yeah, this is comedy gold! That jock was awesome.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Ohmygod, that last line! Cody, you meanie!

But holy crap, you write really good smut! Smut in this fandom tends to run low quality, but here... Wow!
CravingMore chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
I'm so sorry about your friend's mom :(. This story is so well written! I was hoping for more but I totally understand, family and friends ALWAYS come first. I hope that one day you will be able to finish this story :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Im sorry for your friend's mom and I hope you write soon.
Crayon chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
RIP. :( Take all the time you need sweetie- wed understand if you never wrote again. We love you 3
Bra chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Mine's white- slughtly padded (Unfortunitly) a DD -which is slightly too big :P
Love-begits-love chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
I know its not breast cancer awareness month now but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm wearing my sports bra, its dark blue/black, comfy, and I'm gonna guess it's a 32 C, 'cause that's my size.

P.S. I love your story!
Love-begits-love chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
(just so you know, it's after 4 in the morningl, so anything random/wierd, anything like that, thats why) Before tonight I didn't even read this pairing, but thanks to this story I fracking love it, just thought you'd like to know how this story is.
Winter Cicada chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
FRUIT LOOOOPSSS! XD

BWAAAAH! That's my favorite cereal!

ohmahgawd.
Naillea chapter 25 . 9/19/2011
sorry to hear about your friends mom. i really hope you keep wrighting this story when you get inspired. i look forward to seeing more. you have hooked me with this storry.
Vanilla-Winds chapter 25 . 6/29/2011
I've relly injoyed your story so far, I love the way you wright and nail the charaters personallities perfectly. I've read every single author's note and I know what it like to loose someone to cancer, they can be doing so well and the next so bad. I understand that you wont be able to post for a long while, but thats ok. When my close friend died from cancer I could do any thing for about a year. There was not a day I didn't think about her. And now my great-grandma has gotten ill, its depressing. But in the long run, we had great times together, and i wouldn't trade anthing for those memories and times we spent together, I'm still recovering, its a long jorney. I send you and your friend my best wishese may your life get blesed with good luck. I hope you guys fill better soon

CaKe.