Reviews for Comfort
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 5/30
mwahaha! This looked like it was going to be kinda dark and sad, but you made it turn rather funny! I really like this.
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/7
Love the kitten torture XD
Loved the whole story :D
BigChillFreak chapter 1 . 3/6
Cause having Ed being in pain especially mentally, physically, emotionally and phycologically is very amusing were all horrible monsters
DreamingAboutFandoms chapter 1 . 2/28
not just older brothers XD but seriously, this was awesome and the ending made me laugh, which is always a plus
BigChillFreak chapter 1 . 2/21
Cause seeing ed in pain is funny and seeing Al worry is even better
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
oh my god ed

Kitten interrogations. I love the brothers so much.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I loved that :)
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
That just made me want to go and hug Edward! But I think I have a theory why Ed has this fear. When they both went through the gate, their souls could have got a little mixed together. That was a theory in brotherhood, so maybe. Also, don't just the cats!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Or they try to trick younger siblings into saying swear words.
EG My big brother tried to convince me "Fluck" was a bad word but take the "L" out and it was ok.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
As a person who shares Ed's phobia of needles this story was rather traumatic to read. That and it was waaaaay to close to encounters I've actually had with needles. Gah! Ed's reaction was spot on. Run away! Freak out! Then be exhausted for ever. Not to mention the uncontrollable crying. Sheesh I've worked myself into quite the state.
Now that I'm thoroughly traumatized I'm going to go shake in a corner for a bit. Don't blame yourself, in fact take this as a compliment! I knew what I was getting myself into...
loved this, despite everything ;)
Sifufirelord chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love this, I can barely stop myself from grinning like a fool! Thanks for sharing! XX
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You didn't make Ed say "I'll turn you all into fish". That is a crime.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. That's quite a possible theory...thank you for sharing! :D
Infinit-Blue chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Cute! I really enjoyed it, especially your writing-style and the story! Awsome, I wish I could find more fma-fics with similar storys!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
My big brother Drew's the worst when it comes to mental torture ( like Al, his teasing involved kitties)
I love my brother,
And this was the cutest thing ever :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »