Reviews for MakeBelieve
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/6
Make it real, you two. Don't give up so easily!

You're a master of bittersweet fiction.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I shouldn't read stories that break my heart like this... *sobs* But I do...
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh, that's a pretty make believe world they're making there. Though I think I like Artemis denying he'd ever buy his own groceries best - it read so true.
WriterGuy1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
"there's no such thing as Opal" lol!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So sweet and sad. I like it :)
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You write the most romantic stories without them being cheesy in the slightest..
lunar47 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
aww this was kind of bittersweet
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
ivyflightislistening chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Really touching... loved their whole imaginary scenario.
shorty chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
There's almost a quiet desperation about those two at the end. Very potent. I loved how they just kept adding onto their story in such a rapid fashion, without over-analyzing, and that Artemis didn't want to break the spell. Lovely.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aww! Sweet and sad, but I still like it. Keep writing:) Maybe a sequel? I'm a sucker for happy endings.

mazzer2k9 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
aw! so cute!
Opal Roseblossom chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ah, that is so adorable. :) It has the same sort of banter, and Artemis thinking that he was too easily forgiven... So cute.
Stolas chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
You write the best romance I have ever read, using characters technically written for children's literature to boot!Anyway, this scene is very similar to an event that occurred to me actually very recently, though I will stick to the task at hand here, I think your interpretation of Arty might be a better character than Colfer's! He's dynamic, he has a darker half that refuses to leave and while he does his best to change he is still a flawed mortal. As far as shipping a pair goes, you are the BEST at ArtemisXHolly, undeniably and I thank you for not writing this unbearably sweet sort of scene with any mention of Minerva!