Reviews for Promises
unicornboo chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awwwwww
Clairefoley-EmmyWayland chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awww that was cute and sad at the same time. your a really good writer :) no joke -claire
FeriPinkFlava chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aw I love Luke and Flora! This was really good. I loved how you showed Flora's emotions in the end, I could greatly feel her pain. The only thing I didn't like was Luke's death. Kill Don Paolo not Luke ) Because Luke and Flora are meant to be together (according to me) forever
macchime chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
wow...this is really beautiful. I really like how you stay constant with the theme of "promise." And how you made Flora seem like she can actually stand on her own two feet...sorry Flora. I just don't care too much for your constant kidnapped antics...
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
): My Luke got shot? Oh well, this was a sad story. I just wanted to hug poor Flora! As if being raised in a village of robots for half her life wasn't bad enough! Now the love of her life got shot. And poor Professor. I could practically see the anguish on his face.

Great!
Misha Ten chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh boy... I think I'm going to cry...
Chief Chilly chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
It's so sad, but it's also such an in-captivating work! I'm not particularly sure what to make of it!
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
wow that was good!
You do know me chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ooh, very good! I definitely loved reading this. It was so sad, but it was also so romantic! 3
Lucy Ann Brooks chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aww! That was the sweetest thing I'd ever read!

I cried when I read 'Luke was dead' and 'They found an engagement ring with your name ingraved in it'

Usually, I don't support the whole FloraxLuke pairing, but this was amzing.

I adore the way it was written, the emotion; when Flora felt sadness, I felt it too, when Luke told her he loved her, I went 'aww' aloud.

What am I trying to get at here? I really don't know, but this was an incredible one shot.

It came me some inspiration to write a story of my own (not related to LukexFlora though)

You are really good, keep writing stories! Preferably Professor Layton ones? XD

Michelle
Cinammonbear200 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMG, this is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read! Keep writing!
xMunchy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
NUO! LUKE! DON'T DIE! WAH!

Real review - A bit confused with the dialogue. Great story though. Although I definitely like happy endings much more than bad ones, they're good for you every now and then - makes sure you remember that the world isn't perfect.
Enkelit chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It seriously made me cry at the end! Amazing story. I loved it.
AltavaAngel chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
T_T This is such a sad story that I'd want to cry if I saw this really happening...T_T Oops...what I meant to say was that it's a great story and you just need to improve on the spelling. Other than that you're good to go!
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw! How sad!

Wow, that's amazing, betsy!XD

That sounds a bit like a story I wrote, (I didn't publish it yet) but not much :)

Oh my gosh, you're so amazing, I love it! *faves*