Reviews for Pleasant Days
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/31
SO BEAUTIFUL~! :D Hei and Yin's relationship is so lovely and precious!
EllieBer chapter 1 . 2/24
I adore it! absolutely amazing story! Well done!
RomanceMaster chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I love the way you made Yin think or like her narrating it really suits somone like her
Hakusa chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Such a pleasant fic of this couple. Really enjoyed it, and having it being told in Yin's perspective makes it all the more interesting. I especially liked the part where she was pleased that Hei accepted to sleep on the bed rather than on the cot, because that is just how sweet Yin is. She tends to be selfless, especially in things concerning Hei.

Really good work. The days of these two are so simple, but it is in their daily interaction that inches their relationship closer bit by bit, which I find, is quite a beautiful, gradual process. Faving! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
3 You sir are amazing. This is excellent!
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Nice, I really like how you used Yin's PoV for the story.
TheBlackBook chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
God, what an adorable story3
sunsh1ne chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was so good! I love reading fanfic of hei and yin, makes me happy since dtb didnt really let them stay 're one really made me smile because it was a progression and they both loved eachother, they just didn't know how to express it. Very cute, love it. .
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
sweet xD !
Emmelyne chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very nice.
Acidwyre13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This story was very good. I loved the details and you made the pairing very realistic. Continue writing like this. 5 stars.
sleepy-maii chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love this story 3
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*sigh* I can't describe the beauty of this one shot. It felt so smooth, so calming and so nice. It felt like a gentle cool breeze in a hot summer day. So soothing and relaxing. I really enjoyed reading this, I hope to read from you soon.

~KWF~