Reviews for The Truth of the Matter Is
Kirida chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Enjoyed it.
sweetprincipale chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Thank you for the great story, I'm glad it had a happy ending. Is there a sequel in the making?
SpikeLuver chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I just love this story! The characters and the overall story are just so amazingly written. With so many stories about Spike and Buffy's reunion, you really made this one stick out as one of the best. Great job!
Sky chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Um...wow...that was...*blush*

Very good story with a very, very fluffy ending. ;D

I love this! I think I'll check out your other stories, if you have any.
Sky chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
HOW does this not have more reviews? This is freaking amazing! I love it and I'm only on chapter 5... Wow. I will tell any of my friends who read fanfic and like Buffy about this! (Though to be honest, that doesn't equal out to a whole lot...)

I'm so glad you're explaining that Angel episode in Rome...it was so weird! That blonde looked nothing like Buffy and it was odd how Andrew always said that they had 'just missed Buffy'.

Hopefully in this world, Spike and Buffy will get closure, if not a rekindling of their relationship. :)
Sky chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I cannot believe this only has 3 reviews! I'm only on the first chapter so far, but it seems to me that you're a good writer. I suppose you do have to deal with the other 39,000-some odd buffy fanfics. I'll keep reading and let you know what I think. :)
Sailor-Lit chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Eep! *happy clap* Yay. *fangirl happy dance*
stormygirl23 chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
I just love this story... UpDate Please
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Hey I am enjoying your fic. I can't wait for the appearence of the peroxided one.

I like your Buffy. I am enjoying her interaction with Dawn and Andrew. I JUST LOVE ANDREW!

However I don't get why she feels she has to justify a visit to LA to Giles especially considering Giles' recent history with Spike.