Reviews for Ending the Game
GrangerousLiaisons chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Really well done! I could definitely see Abby and McGee having a conversation like this at some point. LOL at DiNozzo too. :)
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aww, loved it! :) Especially Tony coming in at the end - so typical! Really would love something like this to happen in Series 7. :) Thank you for the lovely read, though,

Kar, xx
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Haha, too cute!
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
She really did look like she was regretting rejecting McGee in that episode. She brought up Eric over on the East Coast, like she was thinking about transferring her affections over there... pah! Eric holds nothing on our McGee... I like your version much better. He really needed an Abby hug after Amanda flipped on him like that. Thanks for posting!
MsJML chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I, likewise, needed some McAbby interaction after the Amanda debacle. Poor McGee sure has had it rough recently. I'm glad that you used this moment as a catalyst to happiness for McGee and Abby!
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
very nice! Thank you for doing one on Tim's ordeal with that woman! I did hate the way it got swept under the rug in that episode.

good job.
kalicious chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really liked this. Good. :):)
C chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
It was cute! _ Saw some minor mistakes!

you know I was just bein funny when I said that last thing to you on FB.. But your comeback kinda pissed me off! I Was busy!

But After I read your story I felt less man! It was a cute story! _ And Weird Enough I could relate to it in a weirdASS way! *_*

Loved it! There's more I wanted to say, but i'll leave that for later(Not Regardin your Story)
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
McAbby cuteness!
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I think this "completed" the feeling I got after watching that scene between Abby & McGee in the lab during the episode - such a great job!

I too am missing the McAbby this season - and definitely love seeing your contributions on here again! :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
great little story. it was very sweet. loved the little part about tony. i am also disapointed by the lack of mcabby this season.
AbbyNormal80 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great story. i really liked it. and you're right this season hasn't had alot of McAbby at all. Let's hope they change that.
olydolphin chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Even though you were up late, you had amazing personification. I did read "The Polygraph Test" and it was very, very good. (You are definetely wanted around here more often. But hey, that's just my own opinion, not sure if everybody else thinks like that.) I know (and think but mostly think) that you are on a break from the on going one shots of the Christmas ("Naughty and Nice"), the Valentines ("Sweet Hearts"), and the St. Patrick's Day ("Lucky Charms"), but it would be very, very, very nice if you were to continue them.