Reviews for Why SasuHina? or SasuSaku NaruHina NaruSaku
Tats alrite, sausaku canon now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
O-o
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
True words of wisdom...
Cherry1315 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Lol, oh gosh this is soo good! I completely agree! Well done, it needed to be said!
person chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ok this actually helped me a lot by seeing other people's points of views so thanks :)
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
And... I love you! Thank you for sharing it. It enrages me when people bash Hinata- calling her weak and cry-baby! She did fight Pein to protect Naruto when all Sakura did was sitting there and cryin" Sasuke-kun"! I'm no SasuSaku basher but for me it's , thanks again. It relieved me a bit:)
Hinakay chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hinata isn't fat. Her character bio saysshe's 1 kilogram less than sakura.
She's 100 sakura is 100.1
So she;s not fat .
sakura is 5'1
hinata is 5'0
So neither of them are fat, hinata just had big tits. (plus she may look fat because she wears a baggy jacket?)
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hi, I love you and your opinion.
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Two words, SO. TRUE.
mystery person chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for the short essay and I think you're right about sasuhina thing (I'm totally inlove with them by the way). In the whole anime I thought the most developing character was HInata, sure she gets a little screen time, but she's also the only female character that I have seen so much change and maturity in.
starlightmoonbeam11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hinata is the only girl who would understand sasuke, she is patient, kind, courageous and has a strong sense of will. She jumped in between naruto and pain, whereas sakura just cried. She's also intelligent. She is my favourite Naruto character along side Gaara. ) Sasuhina FTW
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, that was one awesome essay. I'm fairly neutral with NaruHina/SasuSaku shippers, and I guiltily admit that I am a shipper of NaruSaku only because of SasuHina (a complete opposite of what you stated in your essay, but the idea is essentially the same). I kind of laughed at the part where you mentioned Sasuke protects girls because the scene of him stabbing Karin just popped up in my mind and totally contradicted with what you said.

No character development? Really? Oh, Hinata haters. She has gone from being a weak, shy child who was disowned by her father to a strong, confident girl who is accepted by her clan. Apparently they say that Hinata is as strong as Neji is now. Also, in the latest chapter (615) she had the courage to knock sense into Naruto; she wouldn't have done that in Part 1, and that's what I definitely call character development.

All in all, I really liked your essay and I hope you could make another one with SasuNaru. That'd be great! :)
Permen Caca chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG!
Kyaaaaaaa
i love it!
FAVEE!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hinata-chan has a curvaceous body. Have you not seen her breasts, when Sakura healed her after Pein's body ? And her body in Road to Ninja ? Hot damn. I'm not flaming you, I'm actually a big SasuHina fan, and your arguements are strong. Good job, keep it up. :
nora-hime-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Dude. you took the worss rite outta my mouth :) ahaha.