Reviews for Why SasuHina? or SasuSaku NaruHina NaruSaku
O-o
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
True words of wisdom...
Cherry1315 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Lol, oh gosh this is soo good! I completely agree! Well done, it needed to be said!
person chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ok this actually helped me a lot by seeing other people's points of views so thanks :)
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
And... I love you! Thank you for sharing it. It enrages me when people bash Hinata- calling her weak and cry-baby! She did fight Pein to protect Naruto when all Sakura did was sitting there and cryin" Sasuke-kun"! I'm no SasuSaku basher but for me it's , thanks again. It relieved me a bit:)
Hinakay chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hinata isn't fat. Her character bio saysshe's 1 kilogram less than sakura.
She's 100 sakura is 100.1
So she;s not fat .
sakura is 5'1
hinata is 5'0
So neither of them are fat, hinata just had big tits. (plus she may look fat because she wears a baggy jacket?)
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hi, I love you and your opinion.
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Two words, SO. TRUE.
mystery person chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for the short essay and I think you're right about sasuhina thing (I'm totally inlove with them by the way). In the whole anime I thought the most developing character was HInata, sure she gets a little screen time, but she's also the only female character that I have seen so much change and maturity in.
starlightmoonbeam11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hinata is the only girl who would understand sasuke, she is patient, kind, courageous and has a strong sense of will. She jumped in between naruto and pain, whereas sakura just cried. She's also intelligent. She is my favourite Naruto character along side Gaara. ) Sasuhina FTW
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, that was one awesome essay. I'm fairly neutral with NaruHina/SasuSaku shippers, and I guiltily admit that I am a shipper of NaruSaku only because of SasuHina (a complete opposite of what you stated in your essay, but the idea is essentially the same). I kind of laughed at the part where you mentioned Sasuke protects girls because the scene of him stabbing Karin just popped up in my mind and totally contradicted with what you said.

No character development? Really? Oh, Hinata haters. She has gone from being a weak, shy child who was disowned by her father to a strong, confident girl who is accepted by her clan. Apparently they say that Hinata is as strong as Neji is now. Also, in the latest chapter (615) she had the courage to knock sense into Naruto; she wouldn't have done that in Part 1, and that's what I definitely call character development.

All in all, I really liked your essay and I hope you could make another one with SasuNaru. That'd be great! :)
Permen Caca chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG!
Kyaaaaaaa
i love it!
FAVEE!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hinata-chan has a curvaceous body. Have you not seen her breasts, when Sakura healed her after Pein's body ? And her body in Road to Ninja ? Hot damn. I'm not flaming you, I'm actually a big SasuHina fan, and your arguements are strong. Good job, keep it up. :
nora-hime-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Dude. you took the worss rite outta my mouth :) ahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was done really well. I'm a SasuHina supporter mostly because I don't think that they're a crack pairing and their relationship could further develop in the future.

1. Sakura is merely just obsessed with Sasuke. She doesn't love him, she's just obsessed like a person would be to their role model. She doesn't know anything about him and only likes him because of his stoicness (if that's a word) and his looks. Though I can't really assume that since their isn't any proof and it's just my opinion. Sakura is just infatuated with Sasuke.

2. When Hinata had confessed to Naruto during Pein's fight yet there have been so many episodes since that and yet Naruto still hasn't responded. Either he didn't remember what happened or he's ignoring her. I'm just saying that it's a little bit too late to add an episode of Naruto and Hinata coming together since they've already showed them together in the episodes after Pein's fight.

3. Naruto is head over heels for Sakura. It's evident that she's also softening up to him too. Plus Sakura was intent on killing Sasuke.

4. Sasuke doesn't want to come home to Konoha with Naruto nor will he come back for Sakura. So what makes you think that he'll do that now? If Naruto were to ever be successful in bringing Sasuke back then, Sasuke would probably have to be forced and put under probation causing him to be cold and harsh towards both Sakura and Naruto.

5. And if he comes back, wouldn't it be easy to see Hinata and Sasuke together? One day he's just his usual asshole self because everyone keeps looking at him like he's a traitor except for Naruto, Sakura and possibly Ino. But by then Ino probably would've picked Shikamaru or Choji to be with and her crush will end. You can only imagine Hinata, who's sweet and caring, to be the only one who doesn't judge him like other villagers. She's the only female that can relate to the feeling of being depressed or dejected. Her family has basically disowned her for not being good enough and her crush hasn't responded to her for days. (in our world, episodes) But she never gives up, even though she's put through all that. Sasuke needs someone like that. Someone who can prove to him that even if you're down you can get back up.

That's the end of my little rant. Sorry for the long review :P