Reviews for Sickness always prevails
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Lol!

That made me laugh
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
wow... that was awsome final a person can write, i love storm hwks and went on the web to find a good read but lately the ones i have read are garbage, i glad someone can actually write
hannah chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
OMG! please continue!
sophii chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
srry i forgot my log in. but please continue as soon as u can it was really a great story!
katy ling chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
this was sooooo gooddd

you should hurry up and update :) :( : :O :P :D :/
mai mai chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
UPDATE ASAP!
mai mai chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
this is AWESOME! You kept characters in character unlike most authors. plus the suspense and fluffy-ness, it makes me feel fuzzy!
Heavenly Penelope chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
oh noes! a cliff hanger! lol i reallyt love the story so far. I like the way you;ve written this.

cant wait to see how this ends ":-)
HellKitty321 chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
Plz plz update soon I love this story
delphigirl689 chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Whoa! I hope this means Finn comes back in the picture soon. Poor Piper. Please update soon!
Zedax chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
totally awesome plz update soon I need to know if piper lives
Emma chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! I have to praise you on your good work of keeping all the Storm Hawks (and Cyclonians for that matter) in character! Your writing is amazing, so please, update! Also - I thought I might add this in too :D - I really like your one-shots aswell. They're really sweet (: Anyway, I hope you continue writing!
Toodles, haha :)
Anaghia-san chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Ah, a Storm Hawks fanfic with a AerrowxPiper pairing, an original story line, and with just the right amount of cuteness and fluff... I love it D Keep it up _