Reviews for Prank War
Unknown chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
This story is awesome, I love it! Why don't you do a prank were instead of arthur embarrassing merlin he scares him. That would be pretty funny
Mysti chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
This is awesome! You could do something involving water and mud and merlin or arthur in it. I really liked this last chapter (4) I think it is the best yet!Ohhhhhhh wow this is cool! More upside down/ hanging in a net (possibly above water and mud or both) Merlin please this is supercool!
reader chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
actually, if you have been listening to Kilgarrah, he's a warlock.
Kaylala.BooksandCandy chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
wont merlin get hanged or something for bein a wizard? Whats GOIN TO HAPPEN! i need to KNOW! oh and I think you should have merlin make a huge puddle that seems like it never ends right when aurthur wakes up. then when he steps out of bed, he will fall into the water wich seems really deep to him. then merlin pulls him out and taunts him lololololololol
miss-volturi-princess chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
BA HA HA HA love it. can't wait for next chapter
miss-volturi-princess chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
one word. three letters. LOL! cant wait to read on!
conley chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
hai, its Tilley, not logged in of course.

omg LOVE lol. write another *looks pleadingly* PLEEEEEEZE! XDD

love you.

bye.
Kaylala.BooksandCandy chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
omg this is funnyer than shit! Definatly addin to my favorites! keep writing!
pathetic-me chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
lolololololol loving it XD really well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.
MakotoJinx chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Aha! and so the war begins! I love how you had Uther find him. How about Arthur setting a booby trap for Merlin. Arthur is a knight and a hunter, surly he knows a few traps that can be set up around the castle?
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hahahah! Oh,this is crack and I love it!