Reviews for Improper
LadyAmazone chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Please write a second part -

The whole thing is sooo amazing -

Id loooove to read more of it :D
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
OMGEE. How SEXY. I love it! I was squealing and pretty much-ly dying of sexiness on the floor! Your an amazing author! WOO-HOO. I really loved this story you did. It was like, sexy and DIRTY perfection! Oh! Get some Hinata! x3
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was really really really really cute. And hot. And awesome. PLEASE MAKE MORE NEJIHINA! A SEQUEEEEEEL!
NejiHina fangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
OMG! I was practically squealing throughout the story! It is so well-written and all...I think this is the best NejiHina I've ever read. Absolutely loved it.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I'm not really a big yaoi fan.. I find myself wallowing in great fangirl grief at such notions.. but Naruto and Sasuke hooking up together instead of with billboard brow is actually more appreciated on my part.. Am I considered evil if such were the case? XD

Moving on.. Goodness me, even Hinata's expletives were so proper.. Neji! You on the other hand have such a potty mouth! XD

Neat read.. I love it. XD
Simple Daisy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Nice story!
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
love it : seeing neji so improper really is sexy :)) love how you wrote the characters here :) it's like their still in character but out of character at the same time.

AWESOME! :)
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
oh gosh, perfect **
Sammi-lou chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
its a great story but i dont understand why its rated M when nothing bad happened
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awesome~!
Musichowler chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It was hot and made me smile. Well done. ;-p
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is not complete :) Please come back and continue!
Sequel yeah chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
WHAT? You're planning on ending there? Oh c'mooooooonn..you CAN'T do that! This story's too juicy and smexy and crucial and so fired-up just to be left at that. :O You got me reading at a climactic pace and BAM!-it ends there..? Oh please CONSIDER writing a sequel for this.. Please, please? :D

Loved it really. To simply put it. Haha.

Keep up the good work~